Tuesday, February 8, 2022

How You Win

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Ginger
Joy rises like the sun,
when mistaken problems
evaporate with morning fog.





Pandanus tectorius
is a species of Pandanus
that is native to Malesia,
eastern Australia, and the
Pacific Islands. It grows
in the coastal lowlands
typically near the
edge of the ocean.
Common names:
hala tree, pandanus,
and pu hala
in Hawaiian.
  Wikipedia





This Myna has no respect for U.S. Gov't Property!
 Be gracious and courteous
to strangers, it shows one
is a citizen of the world,
and that your heart is no
island cut off
from other islands,
but a continent that
joins to them.
  Francis Bacon






You win by not being
what they expect
you to be.
In a world where
kindness is a
rebellious act let's
all become rebels!

ꗥꗥꗥꗥꗥꗥꗥꗥꗥꗾ
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia


Links

14 comments:

Mike said...

I never thought of ginger having a flower like that.

Elephant's Child said...

Kind rebels sounds wonderful to me.

William Kendall said...

Pixie looks quite content.

RedPat said...

I used to buy ginger flowers all the time but haven't for a couple of years but seeing your shot has me missing them.

Teresa said...

That ginger flower is gorgeous. I agree: Let's be rebelliously kind.

Sandee said...

Beautiful quotes, beautiful photographs and beautiful Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Cloudia said...

Thanks my love. I appreciate each of you and your own way

Mike Golch said...

A L O H A From CLEVELAND great quotes,I hope you have a fantastic day and week!!💋 💋 💋 💋 🌹 🌹 🌹🌹

Anita said...

What a beautiful landscape you live in -Cloudia!I wish I could have sunny beach days like that you are very fortunate
Pixie is always a darling!Wonder how old she is now..She has so beautuld pattern in her fur

Wish you happy days!
love

xxx

Kym said...

The ginger flower and that spectacular tree - beautiful!

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

One time I will vissit your amazing island

Peabea Scribbles said...

I like the ginger photo, and your furbaby looks very peaceful. Hugs to him/her.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Gorgeous ginger flower! I’ve never seen before.

Yvonne said...

Our calico, Lacey, thinks Pixie is wise beyond words. I have to agree :) Lovely post.