Monday, February 21, 2022

Naturally Become

A L O H A From Honolulu!
Sunset Reflection
We're all a little weird.
And life is a little weird.
And when we find someone
whose weirdness is
compatible with ours,
we join up with them
and fall into mutually
satisfying weirdness
— and call it love —
true love.
Robert Fulghum





Waning Gibbous

           When you complain,
you explain pain
for no gain.
   Israelmore Ayivor




Borzoi  Bliss





 I don't give a damn about
what you know or
what you do if
you can't be kind. 
Talk to me so that
I might know
who you are.
Be naked in the
vocabulary of kindness
Sandy Carlson




A joyful life is an
individual creation that
cannot be copied
from a recipe.
Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi



The sky is your canvas
and your imagination
is your paintbrush.





2013 
When you realize
where you come from,
you naturally
become tolerant,
disinterested,* amused,
kindhearted as
a grandmother,
dignified as a king.
 Zhuangzi

🏡🏢🏣🏤🏥🏦🏨🏩🏪🏫🏬🏭🏯


Links

Monday Murals 

Nature Notes

From The Archives

The Good.Random.Fun.

AWWW Monday

T Tuesday



Who Wants Coffee?

Hamakua is a district of Hawaii Island








*Disinterested is the farthest thing from UN-interested in my opinion!                                                        Link

17 comments:

Teresa said...

Wonderful quotes today. I think Pixie is as kindly as a grandmother and as dignified as a king!

Mike said...

If you're going for a walk, always carry sidewalk chalk with you.

My GBGV Life said...

Complaining really gets one nothing but irritates others. Love that first pic. Looks like fire on the side of the building.

Sami said...

A cute chalk mural. Lovely quotes and great first picture with the sun reflection.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia.

RedPat said...

Kindness is the message!

Sandee said...

Awww on all the beautiful photographs and the beautiful quotes. Then there is beautiful Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Cloudia said...

Thanks dears!

William Kendall said...

Those dogs are formidable.

Mae Travels said...

Oh, that Hawaiian grown coffee looks good! I used to have it shipped directly from a coffee farm on the Big Island to my home in Michigan, but the price went up and up. I met the farm owners at the Kona farmers' market, so I knew who I was dealing with. Buying it from a coffee broker here is risky since the labeling laws allow deception on the part of sellers (or maybe the law has changed... I doubt it).

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Divers and Sundry said...

What gorgeous dogs! Happy T Tuesday

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous 😀. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

nwilliams6 said...

So interesting - great pictures and words and combination of the two. Happy T-day, Cloudia. Hugz and have a great week!

Sharon Madson said...

Great quotes! Happy T Day.

Empire of the Cat said...

Love the moon and your pretty kitty. Happy T Day Elle/EOTC xx

DVArtist said...

I find that when I am in pain, (which is most of the time) if I say it out loud and get rid of the negativity of it, I feel better. Love the coffee labels. Have a great day today.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was blown away by that sunset reflection in the first photo. I was also in love with those coffee blends. I was blown away by the price of Hamakua coffee. I pay that for 2.5 lbs of fair trade certified French roast. Thanks for waking me to the cost of real coffee and sharing it for T Tuesday this week, dear Cloudia.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Such beautiful photos and words! I love that sun reflection! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx