Saturday, February 12, 2022

Not Count The Years

 A L O H A From Honolulu!
Life is far too
important a thing
ever to talk
seriously about.
       Oscar Wilde





I restore myself
when I'm alone.
 Marilyn Monroe






Expect the best!
Save yourself
the wear & tear.
Then if the
worst happens
you will have the
resources to handle it,
not the exhaustion
of the self-defeated.



Honu
Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles
like this one
have endured since
the dinosaurs.
This one was seen on Oahu's
North Shore by my friend
         Mike Price






Let us know the
happiness time brings, 
not count the years.
         Ausonius Link

ՎՎՎՎՎՎՎՎՎՌՍ

Here's something I like to do:
Look at some news stories
from a few years back.

I ask myself
"Is THAT what all the
worry was about?!"
Looks smaller in
the rear view.

And it always does.

Today is just the same.

In retrospect
it will make beautiful
and good sense.

Love You,
  Cloudia & Me, [Pixie]


Linking To

15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

You are right. Most worries do look a LOT smaller in the rear view mirror. Something I need to remember.

Cloudia said...

You and me both honey!

Mike said...

"not count the years"
I plan on living forever. So far so good!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous sky shots. I love the rainbow and the message.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful skies, love the rainbow. It is great to see the Green Turtle, I hope they are doing well. Cute capture of Pixie. Wonderful photos and inspiring words. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

William Kendall said...

That first shot is quite dramatic.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Spectacular sky and hibiscus!

RedPat said...

I'm guilty of expecting the worst but it does bring happy surprises when it doesn't happen! ;-)

Jenn Jilks said...

Your flowers always make me happy, as well as your kitty. That sky is amazing, though.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's hard not to get brought down by the bad news and sadness all around us. Getting out in nature helps me find balance.

Cloudia said...

Thank you for looking in dear friends ♥️

Tom said...

...wow, $4.34.9!

magiceye said...

Your sky captures are wowsome!

Cloudia said...

Your comments are wonderful!

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, Marilyn's quote on restoring, is crucial to our survival, and it's something I feel especially during these cold hard grey days of winter, I need to restore so much inside of me, just to wash-away-the-winter-blues. Enjoy your sunshine pretty lady.