Thursday, March 3, 2022

Waikiki Morning Walk Places

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Something within me
is waking from long sleep,
and I want to live
and move again...




...Some zest is
returning to me,
some immense
gratefulness
for those who love me,
some strong wish to
love them also...





...I am full of thanks
for life.
I have not
told myself
to be thankful.
I am just so. 
  Alan Paton




Nothing is worth
more than this day.
 Goethe







Walking in the morning

takes you to beautiful

places where light

and shade

make love.

 Mohamed Shareef






Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaiian Isles
 This was the first place
I ever felt strong.
Every time I
breathe this air
I feel it again. 
  Veronica Roth




The wise heart
resembles a mirror,
reflecting everything
without becoming sullied.
Confucius


𐃪 𐃪𐃪𐃪𐃪𐃪𐃪𐃪 𐃡
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia

Links

13 comments:

Teresa said...

Pixie's heart is reflecting the love and beauty of your blog! Thanks for such an uplifting message today.

Mike said...

If I come to visit will you meet me on the roof?

William Kendall said...

Pixie is thinking, " yes, you've got your picture. May I get back to my nap?"

RedPat said...

Paton is speaking for us all right now. It never ends.

Cloudia said...

Thank you Dears!

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful photos:) Lovely
Pixie. Thanks for the post.

Jim said...

I like the glow around the building.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Spring is in the air. Beautiful photos!

pilch92 said...

Such a pretty kitty.

Tamar SB said...

A bright spot in my day! Enjoy the warmth.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a great post and I just love seeing your tropical magic! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Einari Sinappi said...

I really like those reflections in the first one. And I like the light-shadow qoute. It speaks to me as a photographer, very well put.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Your shares are always positive and I enjoy seeing your photos you chose too. Thank you and have a beautiful weekend.