Friday, April 22, 2022

Happiness Trick

A L O H A From Honolulu!

You live longer once
you realize that
any time spent being
unhappy is wasted.
     Ruth E. Renkl 





The universe is full
of magical things
patiently waiting for
our wits to grow sharper.
   Eden Philpotts








Wherever there is
a human being, there
is an opportunity
for a kindness.
   Seneca 










Nice Matching T-Shirts Boys
If what you seek is true
and genuine companionship,
then give true and genuine companionship. . .
a vibrational magnet
for that what
you are seeking. Franklin Gillette



The most important
trick to happiness is
to realize happiness is
a skill you develop
and a choice you make.
 Naval Ravikant

၅၅၅၅၅၅၅၅၅၉

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

.

Links

18 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Kindness is always welcome.

Teresa said...

Pixie wants to wear a matching t-shirt with Cloudia like that dog and his human.

Jim said...

Good capture.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful blossoms, lovely photos. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

William Kendall said...

Pixie wonders what's up with the wee doggie.

RedPat said...

Love the t-shirts. And that Renkl quote is a winner.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great photos, the favorite is the guy and the dog wearing matching shirts.

I love your quotes. I'm convinced that happiness is a choice.

Cloudia said...

You pals really bless me. Warm Aloha to each of you 💚

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful moon photo and lovely quotes!

Sandee said...

Beautiful quotes, beautiful photographs and an even beautiful Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Einari Sinappi said...

I like the first and last quote. Pixie needs lil food, warm place to sleep/lie down and someone to love her. That´s happiness in cat language.And I think she´s got it. Meow!

Ms Donyarific said...

Lovely capture, Cloudia!

Linda said...

Beautiful images. I had to switch to the mobile version in order to comment.

s.c said...

Someone who loves yellow in compagnon.Nice street portrait Cloudia.

Light and Voices said...

Greetings and Salutations from Illinois! I save quotes. This week was a jackpot. I choose to be happy. I have been working on vibrations periodically (sorry to say haven't got in the habit yet). Matching t-shirts isn't my game. I try to be the individual I am. If the doggie runs away, the guy can say "dog's wearing a shirt like this." LOL! Adorable photograph! Hug Pixie.

21 Wits said...

I swear you have so many lovely and twisted beautifully trees, surely quite old most of them and blossoms that brighten any mood. Your inspiring quotes make my day to much better I thank you. Hugs and Aloha.

James said...

I love how blue the sky is in your photos!

Tom said...

...amen, Ruth E. Renkl!