Thursday, April 28, 2022

Joy Support

 A L O H A From Honolulu!

We are born of love;
Love is our mother.
   Rumi








Joy like other emotions
longs to be shared.
This requires support...







...Not only do we need
permission to be honest
about emotions like
sadness anger and fear.
We need permission
to be joyful...






And we need
this permission
from other people
and ourselves...





...We need other people
to help us recall,
recognize and reflect
on the good.
Angela Williams Gorrell

Thank YOU for Helping!


꫟꫟꫟꫟꫟꫟꫟꫟꫟꫟꫟꫟꫟ꪯ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

16 comments:

Teresa said...

Pixie's mesmerizing stare is hypnotizing us into a state of blissful joy :)

claude said...

I love photos and quotes. I love tropical flowers.
Your header is very beautiful and the sky of your third photo also.
Your cat has a good life.
Aloha !

Elephant's Child said...

Rumi so often speaks to and for me. Thank you.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears

Merlesworld said...

So nice to see some sunshine our summer has not been very warm........

Cloudia said...

Glad to share!

Mike said...

Reflecting on the good is sometimes hard to do.

Gemel said...

We are born love, Aho

William Kendall said...

Pixie: look into my eyes. You will bring me catnip.

RedPat said...

Pixie looks like she has something important to say. That is quite a stare.

DeniseinVA said...

"We need other people to help us recall, recognize and reflect on the good." This is my favorite quote today. But each time I visit I leave inspired. Thanks Cloudia! Give dear Pixie a scratch from me please :)

Cloudia said...

She is!

Thanks Dears

Fun60 said...

Wonderful skies that take the mind to another place.

Einari Sinappi said...

I just looked at your profile. 45678 profile views. That´s a lot. Good for you.

magiceye said...

Aloha! Namaste _/\_

Cloudia said...

Appreciate each of you pals 💋