Saturday, May 7, 2022

Soft Fine Dream

A L O H A From Honolulu!


The air was soft,
the stars so fine,
the promise of
every cobbled alley
so great that I thought
I was in a dream.
  Jack Kerouac








Feast the heart
with what it craves, 
short of cruelty, 
and let the
world wonder.
   Reynolds Price 




Sit in reverie, and
watch the changing
color of the waves
that break upon the
idle seashore of the mind
   Henry Wadsworth Longfellow








He does not need opium.
He has the gift of reverie.
   Anais Nin















Knowing that the
other person is angry,
one who remains
mindful and calm
acts for his own best
interest and for the
other's interest, too.
    Buddha







People say that work kills,
for me work kept me alive,
I kept working until
I was 108. People should
help each other and
love each other
instead of hating.
If we shared all that,
things would be a lot better. 118-year old French nun
Sister André, Guinness World Record oldest person 



﹆﹆﹆﹆﹆﹆﹆﹆﹆﹆﹅ㇹ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

.

Linking To





14 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

We should indeed choose love over hate. And it is a choice.

Teresa said...

Pixie is working hard at choosing love. Wonderful sky shots today.

Cloudia said...

Adore you both!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,
Lovely sky images. Love the ducks. Pixie looks adorable, as always.
The Wadsworth quote is one of my favorites.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Mae Travels said...

Nice combination of pictures and words!

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

21 Wits said...

Good morning Cloudia, I agree that working is my necessity too, and I shall keep on keeping on as long as I can, it's what keeps me sane, besides my full and complete enjoyment for my days off. This quote (only one of my favorites today but so spot on)
The air was soft,
the stars so fine,
the promise of
every cobbled alley
so great that I thought
I was in a dream.
Jack Kerouac
Jack is one of those people if only you could have met for coffee at least once, and his lofty cobbled alley view is quite dreamy. Aloha to you and Pixie too.

RedPat said...

Soft skies and a Kerouac quote - priceless.

Lea said...

The Henry Wadsworth Longfellow quote and photo is my favorite today
Have a blessed day!

Cloudia said...

Oh jolly Party Friends!

Mike said...

When the air is soft around here it's usually raining. The air has been soft a lot recently.

William Kendall said...

The ducks are quite photogenic.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Another beautiful and uplifting post! Thank you! Snuggles to Pixie!

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears

Shiju Sugunan said...

Beautiful sky shots!