Sunday, May 29, 2022

Your Joy

A L O H A From Honolulu!


One clear moment,
one of trance One missed step,
one perfect dance One missed shot,
one and only chance Life is all...but
one fleeting glance. Sanober Khan



Sometimes we don't
recognize the hearts
that we come across
when really hearts are
what it's all about.



Music and rhythm
find their way into
the secret places
of the soul.
    Plato





What part of
2,000,000 sunrises
doesn't a pessimist
understand? Robert Brault


Everything that I understand,
I understand only
because I love.
 Leo Tolstoy



𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒐𐒊

Love You,
 Cloudia & Pixie


Linking To


15 comments:

Teresa said...

I love this post. The little lizard in the flower is one of my favorite shots, and that shot of Pixie is adorable. Thanks for making me so happy today.

Elephant's Child said...

Hooray for love. And beauty.

Cloudia said...

Both of you have truly become dear friends. Blessings

eileeninmd said...

Lovely images and inspiring quotes. Take care, enjoy your day and have a happy new week!

William Kendall said...

A lovely sunrise.

Sandy Carlson said...

Cloudia and Pixie:

I love the faithfulness of your blog. All of this is tonic for the soul. Thanks!

RedPat said...

Pixie looks well loved.

Cloudia said...

Thanks, Sandy. Good to see you William & Eileen too.

kwarkito said...

a very funny mural.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I loved all t8e photos and quotes you chose. Love how Pixie looks so relaxed. And that mural had me laughing. SO CLEVER, Cloudia.

Sami said...

Lovely quotes and photo of Pixie. The mural is so funny, loved it! Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia

Bertiebo said...

What a funny mural. It's well made. Oh and your cat is amazing

Jackie McGuinness said...

Love that mural! There is one in Las Vegas in this style reminiscent of Lichtenstein.

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful post. Awesome clicks.
Loved the mural.

21 Wits said...

I am a creature of habit! Thanks for brightening my day! Aloha to you Cloudia and Pixie too!