Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Flowers Too

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Wild-Born Young Chicken

Weeds are flowers too,
once you get to know them.
A. A. Milne



Cassia rainbow shower tree at the beach Waikiki
Pavement, tarmac, hardens the heart and softens the brain. Delia Owens



If you don't believe in miracles
remember that you live on a
giant liquid rock traveling
thru space 60,000 mph
around the sun.
Your very existence
is miraculous.
Don't be so logical and
controlling that you don't
leave room for
miracles in your life.
    Jon Gordon





Until further notice,








- celebrate everything.

  David Wolfe









If truth is beauty,
how come no one
has their hair done
in a library?
Ivana Short


𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐊬

Love You,
 Cloudia & Pixie







10 comments:

Teresa said...

Pixie is surprised that the city is trying to get rid of feral chickens because they were just born to be wild. She also wants her hair done in a library, so she can listen to story hour while getting her perm. (She doesn't need the dye job.) Love the celebratory shots of fireworks. Thanks for the beautiful blog

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for the beauty - and the smiles.

Cloudia said...

Oh, we so enjoy seeing both of you!. When I am combing Kitty I talk to her like she's at the beauty shop and ask her how she's doing and if she's going on any dates. She seems to enjoy it

Mike said...

The definition of a weed is any undesirable vegetation. So if you desire it, it's not a weed. Unless it's in a city ordinance like we have.

RedPat said...

I had no idea there were feral chickens.

William Kendall said...

Pixie is trying to figure out why the chicken crossed the road.

Tom said...

..a BIG problem on Maui too.

DeniseinVA said...

I laughed when I read William's comment :) Have to say I loved seeing the chickens when I was over there but understand how this must be a problem for residents. I always remember getting out of the car once in a park and a line of chickens came running at me. They reminded me of the Magnificent 7. I jumped back in my car as fast as I could but it's still a fun memory. I guess they thought I was going to feed them. I did not but expect there are those who do. Key West has a lot of feral chickens running around, or at least they did when I was there several years ago. Pixie is as cute as always and I loved this post.

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, love your photos and especially enjoy your quotes and the one about weeds, why have so many dear weed friends and yet I'm willing to give them away! Enjoy your evening.

roentare said...

The leaves and the fireworks look amazing to me. You got an artistic eye!