Friday, July 15, 2022

H.O.P.E.- Hang On Pain Ends

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Super Moon by Mike Price , Oahu Hawaii

Three things cannot
be long hidden:
the sun, the moon,
and the truth.
Buddha


Morning Met Street Portraits

Our actions in the present
build the staircase
to the future.
The question is whether
that staircase is going
up or down. Craig D. Lounsbrough

[I like the stairs, upper left of the shot.
The sort of thing you only see later
AFTER taking it. Where does it go?
How does it change the photo?
The quote amplifies it's mystery
and mastery of the picture]




I will be the gladdest thing Under the sun! I will touch a hundred flowers And not pick one... Edna St. Vincent Millay 



The light at the end
of the tunnel
is your life;
it's the tunnel
that's temporary.
  Michael Josephson







Ten Years, Three Homes, Two Time Zones Ago

If the world comes to an end,
I want to be in Cincinnati.
Everything comes there
ten years later.
  Mark Twain

🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🐉

Love You,
  Cloudia & Pixie

19 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I love the thought of the temporal tunnel(s). Thanks for shifting my perspective.

Teresa said...

Great post today. I love all the people out finding the end of their tunnels, and the throwback picture of Pixie newly come to Comfort Spiral.

Mike said...

It looks like something is about to happen in the second photo.

roentare said...

love the candids in the series. Cat is cute. The sunset sky is beautiful.

Jim said...

Beautiful sky.

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful pics, Loved sky view.

William Kendall said...

That first shot is a stunner.

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous photo and moon capture.
Great street scenes. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely sky shots ~ Xo

Thanks for your kind words in support of my loss of Angel ~


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

DVArtist said...

Happy Friday to you. I love this post. The photos you share always draw me to look in the background of things. So much beauty there. I love that cat face. Thank you for joining me for Friday Face Off.

Sandee said...

I love them all, but the last quote i my favorite. I also love seeing Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

That first photo, wow, the sky, the moon and its reflection all the way to your feet.

RedPat said...

You and Pixie are so lucky to have found each other.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful photos. I like the Buddha quote!

James said...

This post made me smile! I love your photos.
Somerton was my stop for going to Philadelphia. :-)

Joyful said...

Beautiful! The first shot is very special.

Jim said...

Nice moon reflection, Claudia.
The three home, two moves, ?? Cat
will be my favorite today.
..

s.c said...

Good ones again. You certainly have a knack for it.

riitta k said...

This week’s photos and quotes spoke to me! Indeed the stairs add interest to the photo.