Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Strong Conjuration

A L O H A From Honolulu!
A Home in My Neighborhood: Waikiki
Home is a name, a word,
it is a strong one; stronger than magician ever spoke, or spirit ever answered to, in the strongest conjuration. Charles Dickens



No road is long with good company. Turkish Proverb


Sure we're paying $5.39 for gas, but the coconuts are free!!
Everything that I understand, 
I understand only
because I love.
                     Leo Tolstoy




Pixie is a Post-Season Yankee Fan
If on the way,
you meet someone who knows, don't speak a word, and don't keep silent. Zen Proverb
Sing?

ⰚⰚⰚⰚⰚⰚⰚⰚⰚⰚⰚⰜ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love that Turkish Proverb. And am pretty certain that people would prefer me to be silent rather than to sing.

Teresa said...

Thank you for conjuring up the strong magic of one hand clapping (or in Pixie's case, one paw batting). Lovely shots today. Now we just need cars that run on coconut milk ;)

roentare said...

Relaxing images to view and wonderful words to read.

William Kendall said...

Pixie looks serene.

eileeninmd said...

Great photos and quotes! Pixie looks content.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Cloudia said...

Jolly Friends!

RedPat said...

I was a Yankee fan when I was a kid - before the Blue Jays arrived.

Maria Rodrigues said...

Wise thoughts and beautiful images.
I loved the house in the first photo.

Jenn Jilks said...

Lovely words of wisdom. Cheers from our sad township!