Friday, December 23, 2022

A Bit of Light Dispels

A L O H A From Honolulu!
A little bit of light
dispels a lot of darkness. Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi


Outward courage
dares to die; Inner courage dares to live. Lao Tzu



When I started feeling
the drag of winter, I
began to treat myself like a
favored child: with kindness and love.
I assumed my needs were reasonable
and that my feelings were
signals of something important.
     Katherine May




In America law is king. Thomas Paine





When angels visit us, we do not hear the
rustle of wings, but
we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. Mary Baker Eddy





 We often need to get out
of alignment with the rest
of the world to get back
into alignment with ourselves. Real confidence looks like humility.
  Cory Muscara 

𐩿𐩷𐩿𐩷𐩿𐩷𐩿𐩷𐩿𐩷𐩳
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

.

14 comments:

Teresa said...

Furry angel, Pixie, creates lots of love in my heart! Gorgeous post today.

Elephant's Child said...

Inspirational. Thank you.

roentare said...

Very tropical it seems. Love the vibe

Mike said...

I try to keep my alignment to myself.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful skies! Love the song!
Have a happy day!

rupam sarma said...

Amazing sky, great post.
Greetings from India

William Kendall said...

Pixie is a furry angel.

RedPat said...

I love to get lost in your beach shots.

Andree said...

Katherine May's quote is so right: re-mothering is the key so frequently. (Of course, I use it as an excuse for chocolate and time-off and whatever . . . )

Happy Holidays!

Cloudia said...

Sincere thanks to each of you!

Sandee said...

Love all the sky shots. So warm and welcoming.

Pixie is most beautiful.

• ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★ Christmas ★。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚
* Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

DVArtist said...

ha ha ha.... that duck is just to funny. Thank you so much for joining FFO and sharing your wonderful photos and quotes. Have a very nice Christmas.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Thanks for another uplifting post. Happy Holidays!!

messymimi said...

This is a very inspiring post. A blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas to you!