Friday, December 9, 2022

Feel

A L O H A From Honolulu!


If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me! J.M. Barrie



Sometimes falling flat on
your face allows you to
see things from a totally
different perspective. Linda Poindexter




We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public. Bryan White




You don’t need to be
the tide to rise and fall, you don’t have to be a wave to touch the shore; just be a little sand-grain and feel them all Munia Khan


π‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώπ‘„Ώ

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

17 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Bryan White is right - and I sometimes fail to act as expected in public.

roentare said...

Trees are so beautiful when they are either so tall or so thick

eileeninmd said...

Great quotes and images.
I love the view looking up to the tree top!
Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!!

magiceye said...

Gorgeous captures qll!

RedPat said...

I still haven't decided what I would like to be when I grow up. ;-)

Jenn Jilks said...

I do enjoy your images and quotes. My tree climbing days are over!

DVArtist said...

Great photos and quotes. I like the one about falling on our face. It's so true. Thank you for joining FFO. Have a great day today.

Teresa said...

Cool shots of that palm tree before and after someone tried to climb it. It looks like Pixie is waiting for Pikachu boy to come play with her.

Sandee said...

I still don't act right and I'm grown up. It's fun.

Pixie is adorable.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Great quotes. Love the straight up view in the first photo!

sirkkis said...

Lovely post and quotes 😍

Mike said...

I can't remember the last time I climbed a tree. I may have to fix that!

William Kendall said...

Aww, sweet Pixie is a tonic for bad days.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My love of palm trees saddens me when I saw this one had fallen. It proves how very shallow palm roots truly are! Loved every photo and quote, even the one with the fallen palm. Happy Friday, dear Cloudia.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I hope to not ever forget to enjoy being a kid from time to time. πŸ™ƒ

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

nice view from below

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great post,
I hope that I never grow up!!