Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Cannot Be Copied

A L O H A From Honolulu!

The wise one who has become
accustomed to necessities knows
better how to share with others
than how to take from them,
so great a treasure of self-
sufficiency have they found. Epicurus



I like to think that the
moon is there even if
I am not looking at it.
 Albert Einstein



Who lives on illusions,
dies of disillusion.
South American Proverb



 A joyful life is an
individual creation that cannot be copied
from a recipe. Mihaly Csikszentmihaly



Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about. Oscar Wilde

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie



9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

WHAT a rainbow to finish with. Thank you.

Teresa said...

I love the leaf in your banner shot and the rainbow at the end. Pixie is looking hopeful that she will wake up in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. :)

Cloudia said...

Oh she has!
Thank you E.C.

Mike said...

How long did it take you to set up that rainbow for that shot?

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Lovely images, beautiful flowers and I love the rainbow shot.
Take care, enjoy the last days of 2022!

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous rainbow.

RedPat said...

The rainbow is fabulous. It sure woke me up when I scrolled down.

Cloudia said...

As soon as I saw that rainbow in my files I knew I had to share it today! Gosh. Thanks so much to each of you!!

roentare said...

Such a tropical weather there.