Saturday, December 3, 2022

Not Here Before

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Yesterday I was clever, so
I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so
I am changing myself.
Rumi




Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. Marilyn Monroe



Build a little fence of trust around today; Fill the space with loving deeds, And therein stay. Mary F. Butts



No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place. Zen Proverb



Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer. William S. Burroughs



By being yourself,
you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before. Edwin Elliot

ᧀᧀᧀᧀᧀᧀᧀᧀᧀᧀᧀᧀᧀᦹ

Love,
Cloudia & Pixie

14 comments:

William Kendall said...

A neat little lizard.

Elephant's Child said...

Rumi was a very wise man.

Cloudia said...

Lovely both of you

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,
Beautiful collection of photos and great quotes. Keep smiling!
Love your Pixie, the lizard and beautiful bird.
I would love to see that White Tern.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Beautiful images as always. I liked the first quote. Changing oneself to adjust is a wise thing to do.

RedPat said...

Pixie agrees with Rumi.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I just knew your quotes would be special for me today and they are! I really love the last one and need to remember that in the days to come. Sweet hugs to you and Pixie!

Cloudia said...

Jolly Friends 🐱

Mike said...

Not a problem William, not a problem at all.

Teresa said...

If everyone changes themselves a little bit for the better, wouldn't that also change the world? Pixie doesn't think she needs to change herself. She's in her I'm perfectly cute just the way I am pose.

DeniseinVA said...

Rumi is my favorite quote today but always enjoy everything you share.

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia and Pixie too, your critters are all jumping with excitement in my eyes! They as well as your lovely quotes are daybrighteners! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs to you both.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

The red flower is delicate and exquisite. Nice selection of quotes.

Arun Goyal said...

Oh my God ! All of your quotes are so relevant and they hit hard, Lovely captures of blooms and parakeet. Thanks for sharing with Garden affair.