Thursday, March 16, 2023

Pixie The Blogging Cat

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Monkeypod Tree Flower
We are the thoughts
we choose to keep.
A.D. Posey


In times of toxic governments,
compassion
will keep you sane.
  Steven Magee



A flower does not use words



- to announce its arrival

to the world -



- it just blooms.

Matshona Dhliwayo




Keep & seal the unexplainable
truths of your life
in your heart only.
  Sonal Takalkar





I'd keep your beauty timeless.
like a flower pressed in a book, yes
I wouldn't let it fade
Folded in the chapters of my mind
  Richard L. Ratliff


ᱵᱵᱵᱵᱵᱵᱵᱵᱵᱵᱵᱵᱵᱰᱜ
Love You,
  Pixie & Cloudia

.

15 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the gorgeous bouquet of flowers in Pixie's blog today. She is a wonderful, wonderful cat... more wonderful than Felix!

William Kendall said...

Some cats don't seem to like the camera. Fortunately Pixie is a cooperative photo subject.

Moois van mie said...

'We are the thoughts
we choose to keep.
A.D. Posey'

Love that!

RedPat said...

Love the lily that Pixie showed today.

Mike said...

Some pretty flowers tod... Whoa, hello!

carol l mckenna said...

Gorgeous orchids ~ lovely post and photos ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Splendid flowers. I love the wispy clouds over the city.

carol l mckenna said...

the sweet kittie is adorable ~ great photo ~


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Love those flowers and the whispy clouds too. Sweet Pixie, you are a timeless beauty! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Aloha! I love those wispy clouds!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I too love those wispy clouds!!

Jocelyn said...

Love the wispy clouds.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great quotes and photos.

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Compassion may keep me sane, but how do we teach the Toxic Government sanity? They seem to go from bad to worse with no end in sight. I fear for the world my children will have to live in. Pixie on the other hand makes me smile and I can forget for a moment :)

Andrea @ From the Sol

Rain said...

I love the 3 photos of the flower, it's so beautiful! And a lovely quote to go with it! ♥