Saturday, March 11, 2023

Seaside Cafe

A L O H A From Honolulu!


Smell the sea and feel the sky,
Let your soul and spirit fly.
Van Morrison




 Don’t ever miss a chance
to be sun-kissed.






I would love to live
like a river flows,
carried by the surprise...





...of its own unfolding.
John O’Donohue






A beach walk is for stretching
your legs and your mind, for
looking at life with newfound eyes.
 Sandy Gingras



When you do things
from your soul,
you feel a river moving
in you, a joy.
Rumi

πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸ–
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

 Links

Saturday Critters

I’d  Rather Be Birding

Jaipur Garden Affair


We can walk forever,
walking on, walking on the moon. The Police

15 comments:

Mike said...

The Isaacs song didn't do much for me but there were a lot of cool pictures in the video.

Cloudia said...

Glad

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Great quotes, Van Morrison is a favorite of mine.
Pixie always looks cute!
Lovely photos, the moon is beautiful.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

William Kendall said...

Pixie is settling in for a good nap.

Lea said...

Great photos and quotes!
The second one is my favorite!

RedPat said...

Love the Morrison quote. It would be a cold walk at the beach here today.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

A walk on the beach there would be heavenly! You know I love to walk! Enjoy your weekend.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Beautiful, Cloudia. I will have to steal that Rumi quote...it speaks to me.

Teresa said...

Pixie thinks that walking is overrated. Catnaps are more her cup of tea (especially catnip tea).

Anni said...

Thank you for taking me along on this wonderful excursion of wildlife and beautiful flowers/trees.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Beach walk and the catnap images are my favourite this week!

Breathtaking said...

Hello Cloudia :=)
Aw, Pixie looks so cute with her paws in that position, and cosy too. I can't walk at the moment with sciatic pain, but I love the exercise when I'm feeling better, weather permitting.
Love the moon shot and the Van Morrison quote
All the best.

Bill said...

I like the Morrison quote. The first image, the background with the sea looks like a beautiful painting.

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, right now in the middle of this most over the top winter mess, oh the blues are so strong, if I were sitting by that incredible view from your first photo, trust me, I'd be glued to that vision! Enjoy your magical world, moment by moment. Yes, I'm dreaming of a snowless world.

Arun Goyal said...

Spectacular capture of Lily blooms. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.