Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Delight Capacity

A L O H A From Honolulu!

The capacity for delight is
the gift of paying attention.
Julia Margaret Cameron



Creativity is like a puzzle,
and people contribute
different pieces to create
a bigger picture.
Kermit the Frog







Experience nature, and
in doing so learn
about yourself. Japanese Proverb


Everyone you meet
has a child inside.
So do you and I.
Act accordingly.


Think of something
you need to do,
then don't do it.
That's relaxation!



Happiness is a process,
not an unwavering
state of rest. Shed your tear.
Then cherish your delight.

ꢯꢯꢯꢯꢯꢯꢯꢯꢯꢯꢯꢯꢯꢐ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

15 comments:

Teresa said...

Pixie is obviously thinking of all the things YOU should do for her so that she doesn't have to; it's called "feline relaxation." I love the quote from Kermit the Frog and the ladies letting loose their inner children.

Elephant's Child said...

Delight and nature live together.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful flowers, love the sky capture and your sweet Pixie.
I like to experience nature. Take care, enjoy your day!

roentare said...

I tried to get close to nature whenever I feel down. Nature is so good to get exposed to

s.c said...

I agree with the quote by Pixie but the order of the words can also be reversed. It's just how you think about it.

Lisca said...

Such beautiful flowers! A joy to the eye.
And I love your quotes.
Pixie is gorgeous.
Happy T-Day (belated)
Hugs,
Lisca

William Kendall said...

The Council of Infinite Pixies begins to gather to discuss how much catnip is needed.

Tom said...

...the little girl is a sweetie.

RedPat said...

I try to let my inner child play a lot! Love Pixie reflecting.

Michelle said...

I like the nature quote. Nothing like being outside to refresh the mind and spirit!

Bill said...

The sky photo is beautiful. Pixie knows how to relax and reflect. Good day to you, Cloudia.

Pam said...

A beautiful place I have never been but would love to make it to one day. Nice pics.

Jenn Jilks said...

I sure love the colours! Spring is coming here, though!

Mike said...

"Think of something
you need to do,
then don't do it.
That's relaxation!"

That's retirement!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I often release my inner child, but mostly when no one is looking. These were all beautiful today, Cloudia.