Sunday, June 18, 2023

Pixie Town

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Be my lobster:
never let me go.
Sarah Ford


When life gives you lemons,
order the lobster tail.
Ziad K. Abdelnour



I write to create red in
a world that often appears
black and white.

Terry Tempest Williams




And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
Shakespeare



These are often referred to
as “spirit orbs” or “angel orbs”
and are thought to be
the souls of people. When these orbs
are captured on camera, it is believed to be
sign that those in the photograph are
protected by angels, and
blessed with goodness
and positive energy.
Many believe that
when orbs appear in
particular locations, it’s a sign
that angels are close by
and the location is blessed.
BeliefNet





She was a pixie, a
fairy, full of imagination
and in another world. Jean Nathan

Love doesn't just stop, Pixie.
It's always there. Chelsea Fine

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❇

Love You,
Cloudia & PIXIE


Linking To

Monday Murals 



"Twisty"


14 comments:

Teresa said...

I love Pixie Town with its fairy orbs and twisty tree sprites and the furry queen of them all! Happy Weekend!

Cloudia said...

You too ❤️

Elephant's Child said...

I really like Terry Tempest Williams' writing - as I do you and Pixie.

roentare said...

I like that Pixie fairy symbol the most. How fun and witty!

eileeninmd said...

Great quotes, I like the Pixietown image and the real Pixie!
Take care, have a great day and happy new week.

Jenn Jilks said...

I really enjoyed this one!
I love the orbs. I often get them on my trailcams.
The lobsters are a hoot!

RedPat said...

Loved this post, Cloudia.

William Kendall said...

Pixie likes the view.

Mae Travels said...

My camera gets those effects of light also. I like the supernatural explanation better than what the camera manufacturer says, which is this:
"If specs of dust particles are floating in the air when you're taking a picture, they can be illuminated by the light of the flash and sometimes appear in the image as white, round glare spots, also known as "orbs". This symptom tends to occur in low-light environments when using a compact digital camera because of the proximity of the flash to the lens assembly. It is not a malfunction."
So if you want them in your photos, you know what you have to do.

best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Bill said...

The twisty tree is amazing.
The lobster heart is brilliant.
Have a great day, Cloudia.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lovely Pixie Town, Cloudia, and a gorgeous and loving REAL Pixie, too. Great orbs. I get them in my dining room when I photograph images there. And I adore how when life gives you lemons, order a lobster tail. That is a new one to me.



magiceye said...

Fascinating read about the orbs.

Iris Flavia said...

Now I love lobsters, too :-)

Sami said...

Love the lobsters and pixie town murals. That twisted tree trunk is lovely.
Love to Pixie.
We are preparing ourselves to let our Twiggy go, we just found out last week she has 3 tumors, she's not eating much, so it's very sad.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia.