Thursday, July 20, 2023

Don't Be Afraid Of Its Plenty

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Any fool can know.
The point is to understand.
Albert Einstein




I wonder how many people
I've looked at all my life
and never seen.
  John Steinbeck




A lone star shines in
its own corner of the sky.
   Japanese saying



It takes half your life
before you discover that
life is a do-it-yourself project.
 Napoleon Hill




If you suddenly
and unexpectedly feel joy,
don't hesitate. Give in to it...
don't be afraid of its plenty.
Joy is not made to be a crumb.
  Mary Oliver

𐒉𐒈𐒉𐒈𐒉𐒈𐒉𐒈𐒉𐒈𐒉𐒈𐒉𐒈𐒉𐒈𐒉𐒈𐒉𐒈

Love You,
 Pixie & Cloudia

𐒀



22 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Steinbeck and Einstein. Who could ask for anything more. Maybe Pixie!!

Cloudia said...

Cool 😎

Teresa said...

Gorgeous post today. I love the sky shots, the quotes, the DIY decorations on the scooter, and Pixie pondering the question of whether the guy beneath her is crumby or cool...

roentare said...

I love the last shot. It wakes me up

s.c said...

What a great quotes again and the sky show is unbeatable. Wonderful post again.

Elephant's Child said...

LOVE that sky. And you two.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Beautiful sky captures!
The hibiscus blooms are lovely.
Sweet shot of Pixie.
The last photo made me laugh.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Jenn Jilks said...

These are wonderful!

RedPat said...

Love the shots and the words today, Cloudia. A do it yourself project - priceless.

Mike said...

Do it yourself project for sure!

Michelle said...

Yes, it is a do it yourself project!!

Bill said...

A do it yourself project is brilliant. A wonderful post, Cloudia

William Kendall said...

Spectacular skies!

Jocelyn said...

Gorgeous sky.

Jim said...

Brilliant colours in the sky.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Life is indeed a do it yourself project!

Cloudia said...

Thanks my dear friends!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Beautiful photos! And you always find the BEST quotations!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Great Sky photo.
Coffee is on, and stay safe.

My name is Erika. said...

What a gorgeous sky. Happy weekend Cloudia.

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Your two cloud photos are excellent and I see austere on Pixie, not joy. She puts joy on my face though :)

Andrea @ From the Sol

Light and Voices said...

So many faces that I have never seen or known. Steinbeck wins this week. What a quote. Hugs to Pixie.