Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Joy Rise

A L O H A From Honolulu!

I will not let
circumstances define me
I will not let problems
weigh me down
I will rise above to live my joy
And flourish in adversity



Take It Or Leaf It
We need the flower's
beauty to inspire,
And we need the
leaf's green strength 
 to nourish and protect.
Together, they weave a
more beautiful world




Bee on a Crown Flower 
The Crown-flower queen, In robes of lilac blue With her stems of attendants, And Bees, around her head. The little bees are glad, For they know that she is good, And the Crown-flower is happy, In their neighborhood
Together they endure
In harmony and peace.
The crown herself is crowned
By her golden bees.


Desert Rose
Politeness is
the flower of humanity.
Joseph Joubert



Only the weak are cruel.
Gentleness can only be
expected from the strong.
Leo Buscaglia

ㄊㄊㄊㄊㄊㄊㄊㄊㄊㆨ

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia

20 comments:

Club Crafteria said...

Enjoyed the wordings, Beautiful pictures

Mike said...

Susan had a joy theme today. I found this and left it in a comment. You can have some joy too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgwOeFc7kPk

Cloudia said...

Thanks Mike

Teresa said...

Pixie is looking strong and gentle. Thanks for the beautiful shots and thoughts.

Elephant's Child said...

That is an excellent photograph of the bee. Thank you (again) for the beauty you share.

roentare said...

Beautiful flowers and bee. The last quote gives me an epiphany

William Kendall said...

The bee is pleased.

s.c said...

That first photo with the accompanying quote is world class. Fantastically good. Chapeau.

Tom said...

...don't get stung!

RedPat said...

A lovely post today of beautiful pics and great words. ;-)

Michelle said...

I love the bee and Pixie looks quite serious!

Bill said...

Wonderful quotes, my favourite is the first one. Fantastic capture of the beautiful bee.

Sandi said...

"Only the weak are cruel."

This is a really powerful thought.

Cloudia said...

Oh! Thank you each so very much 🌺

Rainbow Evening said...

red and yellow are beautiful flowers.... love them all.

Prims By The Water said...

Beautiful flowers! Janice

Iris Flavia said...

Love your "Take It Or Leaf It".
I saw but one bee and one wasp this "summer".
So true with the weak, just look to Russia´s "leader".

Gillena Cox said...

Enjoyed your wise words and photos
Happy Thursday

Much💖love

Brian's Home Blog said...

Terrific words and beautiful photos, love that bee close up. Howdy sweet Pixie! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Elke Heinze said...

Dear Cloudia,
I like the "Desert Rose" Flower. Sting's song immediately made me think of it. I totally like that. Kind regards and thank you for participating in Nature Thursday - Elke