Sunday, August 13, 2023

The Radical Kindness Club

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Bless the Earth I walk on, Bless the Air I breathe: Bless the Sun that warms me,
Bless the Rain that feeds.



Bless the Trees
that shade me,
Bless the Flowers
that bloom




Bless the Creatures
dwelling here,
Bless the World
that I call Home.



We are the
Radical Kindness Club
And we are here to
change the world.


We mentor children
And we show them
that they matter.
We are the
Radical Kindness Club
Here to
make a difference.


A Standing Sit
Raise your words,
not your voice.
It is rain that grows
flowers, not thunder
Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi


ꛡꛡꛡꛡꛡꛡꛡꛡ

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia


𖠁


Linking To

Monday Murals 




17 comments:

magiceye said...

Stay blessed! Peace ✌
Sad to hear about the wildfires. Good to know you are safe. Stay safe.

Cloudia said...

🙏🏽 Thank You friend

Mike said...

Fun looking mural in the cafe.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Mike! I had shared another photo in this series weeks ago that was close up on him with them in the background. This time they dominate the scene and he is tiny. Thanks for noticing

eileeninmd said...

Love the colorful mural.
The tattoo is amazing.
Beautiful sky and flower!
Cute captures of the dog and Pixie.
Take care, have a wonderful week!

s.c said...

Bless already the 2 stretched front legs of Pixie. That tattoo is something special indeed.

William Kendall said...

Cute pup- but not as cute as Pixie.

RedPat said...

Changing the world with kindness - I hope! Keep on trying, Cloudia. ;-)

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you Cloudia, always love my visits here. My heart is with Lahaina ❤️

Teresa said...

I love the Radical Kindness Club manifesto in this post. No wonder Pixie is sitting at attention! She is pledging her allegiance to radical kindness (as long as she gets some catnip now and then to keep her happy).

Bill said...

I wish more people would be kind and share it.

Bob Bushell said...

So you have made it, wildfire in blessed could not hurt you. I am glad you made through. Cloudia, thank you.

roentare said...

Show them love! I agree!

likeschocolate said...

I am not a big tattoo person, but that one on that man's back is incredible.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I want to join the Radical Kindness Club. And I want to send my thoughts to those who are affected by the Maui fires. That's a charming mural. Very colorful, too, Cloudia.

Sami said...

I'm not a fan of tattoos, but that is a beautiful one!
Great fun and colourful mural Cloudia. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.