Monday, September 11, 2023

Maracas on the Shadow Tree Trail

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Colorful maracas
Hanging as a curtain.
Mysterious and joyful
They whisper on the breeze.
I imagine we are dancing
in a faraway land. The people are happy.
And we are happy too.
Now I know they are
more than just decor
They are a secret doorway
to another world. If you dare step through,
You'll be transported,
To a place where
anything is possible.


Tropic like it’s hot
And they lived
pineappley ever after





The Shadow Tree may tell
Shadow Tree may show
Secrets of the fairies
Dancing full moon's glow.
Ancient nature whispers.
If we listen.



 We learn from sunset's hour To let the cares of day Pass by, and in the stillness Reflect on gracious day.


Come inside before the fire
the nights are growing long.
Our sweetness all the sweeter
Since you joined me
in this song!

ᦗᦗᦗ-[\\\]-ᦗᦗᦗ
Love You, Pixie & Cloudia



  ꩜ 

So close your eyes,
Take a sip
And a deep breath,
The maracas are
Waiting for you.


26 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Nature is ALWAYS worth listening to.

Cloudia said...

So true

Teresa said...

Glorious poem today. I love the maracas hanging in the breeze and Pixie at the door.

Mike said...

I like the outfit.

roentare said...

The poems today are so beautiful!

RedPat said...

Wonderful words today and the images that suit them so well. ;-)

magiceye said...

Gorgeous street captures and maracas!

Jenn Jilks said...

The maracas are so much fun. I used them teaching music back in the day!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful photos and post.
I love the tree shadows and sunset.
Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead!

Sandee said...

Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Michelle said...

Nature is always worth the time. Love seeing Pixie :)

My Tata's Cottage said...

Love the poetry and the post. Thank you

Cloudia said...

Thanks so much each of you ❤️🙏🏽 Aloha

NCSue said...

Thank you for joining us this week at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/09/remembering-attack-on-our-nation.html

Bill said...

Love your street photos and the long tree shadow. The words are always thought provoking. Thank you and a wonderful week for you and Pixie.

DeniseinVA said...

Hello Cloudia, hello Pixie :) Thank you for today's dose of paradise, and finishing with that delightful music.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Loved the long tree shadow and Pixie waiting to be let in. But of course, I also love the decorative bottles of alcohol you shared with us for T this Tuesday, too, dear friend. It certainly IS a beautiful morning.

William Kendall said...

The eternal struggle of the cat- come in or go out

My name is Erika. said...

Oh that is not only a clever idea for a wall curtain, but maracas certainly make me think of exotic places. Of course compared to NH, Hawaii is pretty exotic too. Smile. I hope you and Pixie have a wonderful T day. hugs-Erika

Mae Travels said...

Great photos and poetry this week!
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

DVArtist said...

Hi Cloudia. Beautiful photos today. I like the couple and the tree shadow. Have a lovely day and give Pixie a pat for me.

CJ Kennedy said...

I enjoyed the poetry this week and the idea of the maracas wind chimes. Happy T Day to you and Pixie

Rambling Woods said...

I love nature as you know....Michelle

Peabea Scribbles said...

Lovely photos and quotes. Interesting shadow tree.

nwilliams6 said...

Love that song! I will be singing it all day! Love the pictures and the quotes. The shadow tree is my favorite (next to Pixie of course). Happy Late T-day. Hugz

Vicki said...

I love the poetry and the photos. I have two favorite photos... the shadow of the tree which is amazing, and the photo of the beautiful kitty.