Saturday, October 14, 2023

Only Because I Love

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears. Laird Hamilton



Boxy the box fish,
So square and so cute,
Swimming through the harbor,
What a sweet brute!



If you surrender

to the wind, you can ride it. Toni Morrison




  

California Poppy

A cheerful reminder that life goes on, Even when storms may come along.  

California poppy, so bright and bold,
Your golden orange petals unfold,
You dance in the breeze,
with careless glee,
Especially in challenging times
You shine!






Everything that I understand,
I understand only because
I love.
Leo Tolstoy


ഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽഽ
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia


 Links

Saturday Critters

Jaipur Garden Affair


15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am indeed often my own worst enemy.

Cloudia said...

I so relate to that! Aloha dear

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful photos, I love the California Poppy, very pretty.
Cute photo of Pixie and the box fish.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your critter post. Take care, have a great weekend.
PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Beautiful pics! Your blog is full of inspiration and positivity.

Mae Travels said...

Nice poems this week!
best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

magiceye said...

Seeing the box fish for the 1st time. Thank you.
The 1st photo is outstanding!

William Kendall said...

A good perch for Pixie.

RedPat said...

There always seems to be trouble between my ears, Cloudia! Great post and nice to see Pixie enjoying herself outdoors.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Pixie has a gorgeous background for her beauty shot.
Blessings, Cloudia!

roentare said...

Be aware of what we hear. I love your first quote. A lot to self reflect on.

DeniseinVA said...

Brilliant photos and words. "Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears." So profound! Have a great week my friend and Aloha!

Catalyst said...

The first quote is great! Oh, Pixie, please be careful.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very good quotes...all shared with love! Happy Sunday my friend!

Yvonne said...

Pixie looks happy. I think that first quote had me in mind.

Arun Goyal said...

Your quotes always make my day, the California poppy bloom is marvelous. Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.