Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Dusk Rewards

A L O H A From Honolulu!

No harshness lingers,
light grows soft; A gentle hush
ascends aloft Gazing up with grateful eye
to restful iridescent sky.
Cloudia Charters



If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Minquass



A silent night. -
the most eloquent poem
I have ever read.
Sanober Khan




I asked myself, “Who would I be if I weren’t busy? What would be left of my life and me after I removed excess stuff from my home and allowed my day to have unscheduled open spaces?
Lisa J. Shultz


ↈↈↈↈↈↈↈ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie


 Links

Travel Tuesday 

Happy Tuesday 

Tuesday Treasures

My Corner Of The World

Wild Bird Wednesday

Signs2

Wordless Wednesday



Pick a sign, any sign,
stop or park,
Perhaps One Way?
Shot in the dark.



18 comments:

Teresa said...

Who would I be if I weren't so busy? Probably Pixie Cat in her next incarnation. I love the moon shot! Thanks for mooning us today to stop us from our busy lives and get us to slow down and appreciate the beauty of it all.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely sky and moon capture!
Pixie looks adorable!
Take care, have a great day!

Anvilcloud said...

Thankfulness is warranted for our lives.

Tom said...

...Mother Nature puts on one of her light shows at dusk.

RedPat said...

Love that moon and Mother duck standing watch on one leg, Cloudia. ;-)

Sandi said...

Oh, that blue sky! 💙

Sandee said...

All beautiful as always and especially Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Elephant's Child said...

I have lots and lots of reasons to give thanks. Not least yours and Pixie's posts.

Jenn Jilks said...

You are an inspiration. I wanted to write poems for my son and family birthdays.

Christine said...

Nice post

roentare said...

Pixie is charming in the photo today

Mari said...

Hi Cloudia! Thanks for stopping at my blog.
I enjoyed your photos and the quotes! Pixie is cute!

William Kendall said...

A watchful mama.

Breathtaking said...

Hello Cloudia :=)
Lovely sky shots and your poem is delightful. The duck and ducklings are cute, and so is Pixie.

rupam sarma said...

Awesome clicks, Loved the post :)

Lea said...

Great photos!
The sign with its quote is my favorite.
Have a blessed day!

Bipolaroid said...

I really like the Duck shot. Fantastic frame!

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

So lovely duckbabys