Sunday, May 5, 2024

With Gentled Hands

A L O H A From Honolulu!



[\\\]





Happiness is not a destination.
It is a method of life.
Burton Hills






A growing relationship
can only be nurtured
by genuineness.
    Leo F. Buscaglia





In wisdom gathered over time
I have found that every experience
is a form of exploration.
 Ansel Adams





With gentled hands
I set them free,
The tangled threads
of fallacy.

No longer grasping
at desires and things,
A quiet joy takes root
in my spirit and sings.

Letting the nonsense
drift to the breeze,
We'll find our solace
And rich inner peace

No longer bound
by empty strife,
I breathe the air of
A mindful life.
        Cloudia Charters

ᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅᭅ

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia

ᭅᭅ

Linking To

Monday Murals





21 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love that truck - and the wisdom and beauty you give us with every post.

Tom said...

...we often saw an Eskimo Candy truck in Maui. Have a fabulous day.

roentare said...

Happiness is in deed a method of life

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful mural and a lovely poem Cloudia.
Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.

Teresa said...

I love that first quote and your poem under the magnificent Pixie!!

Anvilcloud said...

I am liking the cat pic today. Well, I usually like the cat pics.

Sharon said...

That's such a pretty lady on the side of that truck.

Cloudia said...

I love you my friends. Thanks so much for looking in! Aloha

RedPat said...

It is always a joy to open your posts, Cloudia.

LoveT. said...

Beautiful written <3

DeniseinVA said...

Super photos and great words. That first one really spoke to me today. Thank you my friend, and please give Pixie some happy scritches :)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Your lovely poem and the photo of Pixie made my heart sing.
Blessings, Cloudia!

Lydia C. Lee said...

THat truck looks great!! Must brighten up every street when parked....#MuralMondays

magiceye said...

Loved your poem and of course the wonderful captures!

Mike said...

You should have asked to see the whole tattoo.

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful words and mural!

Bertiebo said...

I love the painted truck!

Cloudia said...

Appreciate each of you so much. Thanks again for swinging by

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful post and pics, Amazing mural work. Pixie looks cute:)

Sami said...

That mural on the truck is fantastic! Great quotes too Claudia.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

William Kendall said...

Pixie looks relaxed.