A L O H A
From
Honolulu
May brooks and trees
and singing hills
join in the chorus too,
and every gentle wind
that blows
send happiness
to you.
Irish Blessing
Tahitian Gardenia
Whenever a situation develops to its extreme, it is bound to turn around and become its opposite. Frank Capra
Never be haughty
to the humble or
humble to the haughty. Jefferson Davis
🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮🏮
19 comments:
Beautiful quotes and wonderful images
The last photo reminds me thatI shot the full moon from our bedroom window at 4 this morning, but I did get back to sleep … or maybe just to sleep and not back. It was a fitful night.
...what a beautiful blessing.
Love the quotes today, Cloudia. ;-)
I feel blessed! Thank you.
Stunning clouds pic, Great quotes.
Awesome pics. Greetings to you and Pixie.
Great quotes and photos Cloudia!
Pixie is always a sweetie.
Take care, have a great day!
Gorgeous opening photo! I love the Jefferson Davis quote.
Stunning sky.
Beautiful photos, love the jet up there. Such nice words too. Hello sweetest Pixie. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
That Gardenia is beautiful! Pixie is focused :) Thank you for linking up and have a good weekend. Take care of yourself!
Great capture.
I love gardenia. One of my favorite flowers and scent.
Worth a Thousand Words
Beautiful sky shot!
If only I could smell it! #FloralFridayFoto
Great photo.s and quote's again. Especially the skywatch.
Luv luv that Irish blessing
Join my link party today
HERE
Much love
There is nothing like an Irish Blessing. Also I love, "Never be haughty
to the humble or
humble to the haughty. "
It looks like Pixie is trying to talk to the ducks. What do you think she's saying??
Post a Comment