Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cloudia's Law of the C's

Aloha!
Come Celebrate Calm, Classy, Colorful
W A I K I K I! "Let us make a special effort to stop communicating with each other, so we can have some conversation."
Judith Martin

Found it! Over Here! Come Along!

"Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people."
William Butler Yeats


Red Fred Meets Yellow Fellow:
"Why can't we be friends?"

"Words are the physicians of the mind diseased."
Aeschylus


Exhaustive research has revealed to me that all human conditions may be handled by deft application of the proper "C."


Meeting someone different from me, I can either Celebrate our differences, or embody Compassion.


The "A's:" Anxious, Angry, Acquisitive are poorly made tools that cause their user pain. Wanna see the scars?


Befuddled, Banal & Bacchanalian are pure "B" list strategies.


No, I'm quite happy here in the High "C's."


Contemplating the Contentment
ahead.


Cowabunga!
(Come be my Confederate)

C I A O! Cloudia


19 comments:

Dina said...

I can C what you mean. Charming pictures and words, Cloudia.

the walking man said...

Cool...except for Crummy Cauliflower which Castigates me for my Concern 'cuz it really belongs in the "S." I'm certain it's Shit.

magiceye said...

congratulations cloudia for citing comfort quotes and casing cute camera captures!

namaste /\
aloha!

Daryl said...

I C too ... charming, clever and completely cheeky

Feisty Crone said...

I adore C's. And thanks for using the word 'cowabunga.' One of my favorites. Aloha. And Ciao.

Deb said...

Mahalo for this inCitefull post.

Charles Gramlich said...

I had not really thought of "C" that way but you make a good point.

The Weaver of Grass said...

I love red Fred and yellow fellow! I suppose any babies they had would be orange?

Cloudia said...

I'm Celebrating your companionable & clever comments like a cat drunk on cat nip!

Akelamalu said...

Love the red and yellow flowers - it's so nice to see them together! :)

Ebb Tide said...

Aloha! I love the red flower & yellow bird of Paradise. Tomorrow is our 38th wedding anniversary. When I look at your blog, it reminds me of our many honeymoons there. Glad to be back in Paradise through your blog.

Teresa said...

You make me want to be a "C" student!!

DeniseinVA said...

Always been a big believer in the high C. ;) Loved the post, as always.

Anonymous said...

cool
concise

Rufus said...

aloha

Anonymous said...

I Cee!

Carol said...

Where do you come up with all this wonderful stuff?

icloudia said...

Good one!

roughterrain crane said...

Let's have a time to sing a song in contentment.