Friday, August 19, 2011

A L O H A !








" Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and right-doing


there is a field.

    I'll meet you there. "

Rumi










" When the soul lies down in that grass

the world is too full

to talk about. "

Rumi 

                                                                          












"Love is the only way
to grasp another human being

 in the innermost
core of his personality."


Viktor Frankl






'Last Grasp' or 'Dirt Nap'which caption do you prefer?
Got a better one?
Share it in comments!

" But he that dares not grasp the thorn
 Should never crave the rose.
 "
Anne Bronte



( ´_?`)


Ok.
I did the laundry,
did an hour of 
REIKI/Meditation,
Picked up the perscription,
mailed off copies of my book
(It's in the mail!)
arranged tomorrows
lunch meeting.

Now to Blogger
to get to
work.


Hmmmmm. . . 

What shall I write today?


It has been said that:
"Hell is other people."

Sometimes.

But I would add:

"Or heaven. "


Solitude it golden

but loneliness

is purgatory.

Thank YOU for visiting!
                                          warmly, cloudia


25 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

Some very nice shots, not sure in a name for your shot, it has its roots going somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I like Rumi's field already. A place of no conflict and useless arguing. Just an opportunity to appreciate one another. I've always said, hate the message, not the messenger.

Gran said...

I'm ready for Rumi's field. Aloha, Cloudia!

Gran said...

I'm ready for Rumi's field. Aloha, Cloudia!

Feisty Crone said...

oops, sorry for the double comment (:

Erik Donald France said...

"I'll meet you there." In spirit, certainly. Cheers, Cloudia~~!

Charles Gramlich said...

Dirt Nap is amazing. so prehistoric looking.

LL Cool Joe said...

Lovely photos and quotes! Thanks for visiting my blog!

bobbybegood1 said...

Hello Cloudia. I love your name. Reminds me of Claudia. I found your blog via missing moments (renna). I enjoyed reading your blog. Your post is right on the money. Rumi was very wise. You practice Reiki? That is on my bucketlist. I have a blog too. I would welcome your comments. And I hope we can become blogging buddies. Cheers!!

Elephant's Child said...

You capture the most beautiful, healing skies. Thank you.

Hattie said...

Even nicer than usual photos today, Cloudia.
Good luck on your book, and keep us posted.

Windsmoke. said...

I agree some people can be heaven and hell all rolled into one :-).

Maude Lynn said...

I so love Rumi. Beautiful shots, Cloudia!

Kirsti said...

Kauniita kuvia sinulla. Terveisiä suomesta :)

Padharo Rajasthan said...

This is so beautiful and lovely !! Some really nice shots !! Great Post !!Padharo Rajasthan

Kay said...

Beautiful quotes and photos, Cloudia. Happy Statehood Day!

Akelamalu said...

I see a 3 in that first picture and is the last one a tree root?

Friko said...

How about 'petrification'?

PETRO50 said...

The world is beautiful in the details. It does not capture every so many interesting things about what we walk every day. How nice is the flower in the city, changing colors of the rainbow as an image and our mood. It's the magic of life. I wish more nice pictures and good light. Peter.

Cloudia said...

Yes, the last shot is a root.


thank YOU so much.

You make my day with your comments!

Anonymous said...

symbiose was a word which came to me mind while reading your entry. thank you for this exercise of finding where to stand. please have you all a good sunday.

daily athens

Anonymous said...

That was just a little E.T. alien taking a nap in Paradise! DrumMajor

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU :)

Cheryl said...

That first quotation? My favorite of all time.

SandyCarlson said...

I sure do like "last grip." These are beautiful images and words.