Friday, March 9, 2012

Gorgeous Normal Waikiki

A  L  O  H  A !
It's FRIDAY- All Aphorisms MUST go- Make an OFFER
Photo Clicking Encouraged
BEST weather on the planet is BACK!





You needn't be exhausted
 to rest.

 In fact exhaustion
 interferes
 with sleep and recovery












The SUN is a drug!



When working and visiting 
on-line,
get up, wave your arms
about,
and walk around the room
every 20 minutes - 
at LEAST!













And the Skies EXHILARATE!   Fill your lungs with THAT!







Life is a gift!

But it's 
NOT
an   I O U
( "I owe you" )












Mountains! How can anyone be happy without mountains?





An ill-considered remark
can shake the very ground
of amity.

Is it WORTH it?













Every day is the first day of someone's vacation (holiday). 
 Feel the joy?


It's just the magic of Waikiki ! 



Routines of daily life:
so tiresome, repetitive,
indispensable,
and in the end:
dear-




                                 >< } } ( ° >













 >< } } ( ° >

Thank YOU so much
 for sharing your valuable time 
here with us!
Comments & simple "hellos" are appreciated-


                                                   Warmly, cloudia

28 comments:

Lynn said...

Hello Cloudia - thanks for the lovely view this morning.

PauloSilva said...

#Fact!

Beautiful pictures!

christopher said...

Like your 'Best weather on the planet' reminder.

It's been a long time since I was there...enjoy.

Akelamalu said...

Lovely pics, I want your weather!

Jeannie said...

Beautiful as ever.

Charles Gramlich said...

I sure slept like the exhausted last night.

the walking man said...

Yep that's why i am sad all the time...no mountains! Dang I knew there was an answer. Thanks for your help sista'

UIFPW08 said...

Hi Clodia. a kiss from Italy

Other Mary said...

All great to keep in mind! For me esp. the walk around the room every 20 min. Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Teresa said...

What a happy, sunny post!! Have a great routine vacation today...

Joop Zand said...

Great shots Cloudia....... i like this work very much.

Greetings, Joop

Daryl said...

Lovely ...

Giga said...

Piękne zdjęcia i ja chcę wakacji w miejscu Twojego pierwszego zdjęcia. Pewno bym spać nie mogła, nie ze zmęczenia, ale podniecenia z bycia w takim miejscu. Pozdrawiam. *** Beautiful photos and I want to holiday in the place of your first picture. I certainly could not sleep, not from exhaustion, but the excitement of being in such a place. Yours.

Susanna Powers said...

These photos are very exhilarating indeed! and I liked "every day is the first day of someone's vacation!" vacation puts us in a good mood, that's for sure. thanks, sp

FilipBlog said...

Your first pictures of the coast line is excellent.

Greetings,
Filip

Sandy said...

You're right, mountains are great! Can't wait to be outdoors this weekend. Have a nice one! =)

Hattie said...

So wonderful. We await the warm sun here as the storm passes away.

Cloudia said...

so GREAT to see YOU!!!

Thank each of YOU very much :-)

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful post you wrote, and the photos.

ayala said...

Gorgeous post. Thank you for giving me a tutorial the other day about the comments- I fixed it :) xo

Timoteo said...

Just another day in paradise. How do you put up with it?

Erik Donald France said...

Beautiful. Now I'll walk around a bit ;->

Elephant's Child said...

As an exhausted person I understand all too well how it interfers with rest. A beautiful post again. Thank you.

Dianne said...

I love the yellow clouds!!

I know what it feels like to be too tired to rest, I try not to let it get that far

Pietro Brosio said...

Beautiful post!
Happy weekend :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I always love you pictures of the red hibiscus, I have six in my garden and I'm fighting to keep them alive in this heatwave, thankfully they do love the sunshine.. and I must remember the getting up every 20 minutes, I sometimes go for hours, not good!! I'll think of you Cloudia when I'm waving my hands in the air haha!

Indrani said...

Great mix of pictures.

Cloudia said...

Gosh it makes me SO HAPPY - YOUr comment!

The thought that dear PERTH will be waving her arms about an ocean away and think of me?! wow- THAT is happy influence and I'm delighted. Of course I think of YOU, YOUr post, YOUr pet, YOUr joy or problem during my day too. what a blog-o-sphere!