Wednesday, April 4, 2012

End of Sales

A   L   O   H   A  !


Always
I wanted to help
by talking,
telling,
sharing.







Ti Plants
If my show
was good enough:
EUREKA!
Lesson learned,
problem solved.







But I learned,
people only hear
what THEY
are READY
to hear.


And you can only
know
when they are
 ready
by listening
to THEM.






more is accomplished
by "being there"
by listening.


When I see a person
striding across a stage
to teach or tell,
like @ You Tube
or a conference,

Something inside me
is disgusted.

"Enough experts!
Enough Breakthroughs!
Enough SALES
technique!"

Experts stand revealed
today
as deeply flawed
self-promoters.


When enough of us feel
that disgust;
When we start 
listening to
all stake-holders
instead of
mere contesting,

Then the SALES
can end.

Actual solutions
can emerge.

Someday.

" People have the power
 to redeem 
the work of fools.  "

Patti Smith

<///>
 
 
Thank YOU for visiting

Take Peace - Leave a Comment
People Have The Power by Patty Smith on Grooveshark


                             Warmly, cloudia

24 comments:

Joop Zand said...

Very good post Cloudia,
lovely pictures.

Greetings, Joop

ayala said...

People don't listen until they are ready...and listening to them is a gift.

Young at Heart said...

got to.. got.. to... got to love Patti...wise words and wonderful pictures...I thank you..happy easter!!

G-Man said...

Wow Cloudia...
That's sort of a Mini Rant eh?
Loved it!!!

Daryl said...

Hucksters beware!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Wise words especially in my situation. I'd love for someone to call and say, "God brought you to mind; let's go to lunch". Doesn't happen though and the last time I invited someone to lunch, haven't heard from 'em since.
Grief might as well be a leper.

21 Wits said...

Wise words, Cloudia! I enjoy catching the random person by accident, and sharing a bit of our time together. Smiling, Karen

Kavita Saharia said...

Being there and listening !

Brian Miller said...

so true on being willing and able to listen...that def opens the door to conversation....

aloha from va....

bobbybegood1 said...

Wonderful post! My sentiments exactly. Aloha, my friend. At long last! I have free time to visit fave blogs. Cheers Cloudia!!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wise words my friend...oh and gorgeous images too!!

Charles Gramlich said...

So the real color of those fan leaves are green. Amazing the beautiful colors they turn though. That orange was amazing.

Akelamalu said...

Great post Cloudia. x

Tammie Lee said...

lovely images
listening is a wonderful stance

Betty Manousos said...

beautiful! as usual!

aloha!!

Commander Zaius said...

" People have the power to redeem the work of fools. "
Patti Smith


That's a really big job.

DeniseinVA said...

Well said my friend!

Erika said...

I like your quotes and the first shot above all.
Ciao from Italy, cara Claudia.

Elephant's Child said...

I so hope Patti Smith is right. Lovely post Cloudia and beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

wow !

Lynn said...

Lovely as always.

RONW said...

rant or rave, as we have a tendancy to do on our blogs, readers won't remember an aota of the manifesto 5 minutes later. Perhaps, that's a guud thing.

Hilary said...

I love those little heart-shaped leaves.

Cloudia said...

mini-rant yeah! LOL

Thanks everyone for being here