Thursday, April 23, 2020

Ah To Bask Unmasked

A    L    O    H    A  !
If happy little bluebirds fly 
beyond the rainbow, why 
oh why can't I? 
      Yip Harburg








Our green valleys will be greener 
once we fully grasp the 
infinite vitality of the green!     
             Mehmet Murat ildan













The blues brings you back into the fold. 
The blues isn't about the blues, it's
about we have all had the blues
and we are all in this together.
                    Peter Tork








Sign Of The Times
Those who dance are considered insane 
by those who cannot hear the music.
     George Carlin







 Truth was never meant to make you comfortable, 
unless you stand in the middle of it with acceptance.
              Shannon L. Alder




Linking To


Well,
I bought groceries
and did a laundry!
And it feels like some
sort of huge achievement.
Time in mask: Just over 1 hour.
Contribution to public health?
PRICELESS!

Let's keep doing our part.
How are YOU ?

Love You,
                                 cloudia
                           &
                            Pixie


17 comments:

Teresa said...

Pixie looks like she's ready for whatever groceries you bought. Either that, or she is startled by seeing you in your mask :)

Kay said...

Gosh! We haven’t gone out for groceries in 3 weeks. It feels like forever, but we’re doing OK. Thank goodness. So far. I do have a friend in California who did have Coronavirus but recovered after 2 weeks. She said it was awful. Do please be careful, Cloudia.

Mike said...

She danced like nobody was watching.
But people were watching, and she looked like bees were attacking her.

Elephant's Child said...

Pixie is a honey.
Love the clouds in the third photo. Heart balm.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wise words and beautiful images Cloudia. We don't have to wear masks but the social distancing is strong as is the washing hands and everything that comes into the house, my groceries have never been so clean 😊

RedPat said...

I've started wearing a mask to grocery shop too. It feels weird but it also feels safer. I can hardly wait to go for a relaxing walk and not worry about people that I need to avoid.

Anita said...

I wish you all the best Cloudia!Beautiful quotes and photoes!
Here we dont use mask The state say we shall not..and if I do everybody is looking strange at me.like I am from Outer Space lol.I think Norway is a NISSE Land.They think they know everything soo good like Sweden, while rest of the world are clever and use masks--

Ok stay home and keep the good workCloudia!
we are many in here that find Your quotes comforting

Hugs &kiss Anita

William Kendall said...

A good perch for a bird.

magiceye said...

Amazing skies captured!

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful sky views.
Cute pixie.
Greetings

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Beautiful photos and your cat is the cutest!

Jim said...

Good sky.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful skies! Take care! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!

Michelle said...

Your photos and quotes are always so uplifting. Also, I adore a calico cat and Pixie looks so sweet. Stay well and thank you for linking up.

Light and Voices said...

Pixie does look started. I doubt it was the groceries. I betcha it was the mask. I just go out for groceries and medical supplies. Be safe out there.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

The last photo is a stunner! I'll be doing some basking without a mask, but just in my back yard. Stay safe!

Cloudia said...

Thanks so much