Sunday, April 26, 2020

Live It Now

A    L    O    H    A  !
No dark cloud can forever 
prevent the sun from shining!     
Mehmet Murat ildan











"Wave if you need food" Barefoot Angel

To become a better you, remember to be
grateful to people who have contributed to 
making you who you are today.
              Israelmore Ayivor











Brontosaurus? No.
My New Brass Door Opener. 
[I am not connected with, or compensated by artisan; 
Just sharing something I like with you.]

Anti-Bacterial Door Puller. Prevent Risk of Disease. 
Hands Off and Comfortable to Use.
Material:Anti-Bacterial Brass
         My Review:     
"This is a beautiful object that feels 
great in your hand. 
Wonderfully finished & functional. Good heft,
 a lifetime possession. 
At least one good thing came out of this virus."










Destiny helpers often appear 
disguised as dreadful beggars. 
May God give you wisdom to 
discern and honor them.
          Paul Bamikole










True purpose dies when 
true people who are 
suppose to keep it alive 
fail to give it life.
 Ernest Agyemang Yeboah





Love You,
                                 cloudia
                           +
                           Pixie




7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Pixie is watching.
I decided I could have a life or an existence. Life costs more, hurts more and is worth immeasurably more.

Teresa said...

I love the food angel and the Jack ball high up above Honolulu. Your door opener looks kind of like brass knuckles... Real protection! No wonder Pixie is so relaxed and chill; she knows she's safe with you!

Mike said...

I saw a similar door puller, so I googled door pullers. There are boat loads of them. Made out of every kind of material. The 360 brass is the type to get.

William Kendall said...

Pixie is making me sleepy.

RedPat said...

I never heard of a door puller before - you use when you go to the store? Hi Pixie!

Jenn Jilks said...

Beautiful kitty in the sun. We had sun yesterday!

21 Wits said...

What a beautiful picture of Pixie in your last photo. Betting that was in California? Beautiful window view. Your clown like decoration is interesting too, and your quotes deep and meaningful. The woman in gloves and mask makes me wonder years from now when all of us look back what will we speak about all of this? Aloha sweet Cloudia hug Pixie for me! Stay safe.