Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Massive Character

A    L    O    H    A  !
The moon's an arrant thief,
And her pale fire she snatches
 from the sun.
                 Shakespeare
















When I wake up on a Monday morning 
and I realize I don't have to go and work at
the civil service, I really think I've won.
                 Paul Merton




















Out of suffering have emerged 
the strongest souls;
 the most massive characters 
are seared with scars.
     Kahlil Gibran
















The beloved & Fascinating 
"Citizen Prince" Kuhio 
          standing at Waikiki            
                            Link





























Forgiveness doesn't look attractive 
until we get to the other side!
       Caroline Myss.












We come spinning out of nothingness 
scattering stars like dust.
         Rumi








୫ୡ
Love You,
                                   cloudia
                                  +
                                   Pixie



13 comments:

dellgirl said...

Beautiful quotes, I love them! And, the photos are AWESOME...as usual.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Hon!

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you.

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Belas fotografias, gostei de ver.
Um abraço e boa semana.

Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
O prazer dos livros

magiceye said...

Beautiful captures and wonderful quotes.

RedPat said...

I love that shadow pic in the kitchen, Cloudia! And dear Pixie.

Mike said...

Another vote for the shadow picture!

Cloudia said...

Each of you brings a ray of joy and note of sunshine. I love you guyz

Vagabonde said...

I like your beautiful photos of the sky, that’s right up my alley. I just wrote a post and talked about the sky. In Hawaii you must have witnessed beautiful sunrise and sunsets. I enjoyed the quotes too.

Cloudia said...

The sky is a never-ending epic, yes. So good to see you my friend

Kay said...

Mom is always telling us a version of Kahlil Gibran’s quote. When we worried about our son going to Mali with the Peace Corps, she said adversity will build character in him and make him stronger. And she was right. But will this time of COVID make us stronger and smarter? I don’t know. I hope so.

Teresa said...

Love the shadow shot!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful skies.