Sunday, June 7, 2020

Cornerstone

A   L   O   H   A  !
We act as though 

comfort and luxury were 

the chief requirements of life, 

when all that we need 

to make us happy is 

something to be 

enthusiastic about.

    Charles Kingsley













We learn simply by 

the exposure of living. 

Much that passes for 

education is not education 

at all but ritual. The fact is 

that we are being educated 

when we know it least.

David P. Gardner











Doing what you love 

is the cornerstone of 

having abundance 

in your life. 

     Wayne Dyer













How people treat you 

is their karma; 

how you react 

is yours. 

   Wayne Dyer













I’m very pleased 

to be here. 

Let’s face it, 

at my age 

I’m very pleased 

to be anywhere.

     George Burns   




𝚯



Love You,
            Pixie & cloudia

7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I hope to continue my education to my dying day. I need to.

Mike said...

The second picture cracked me up. The old gal giving the headphone wearer the "HEY, I'm over here!" look.

Teresa said...

I love the quotes today, especially the one about education! Pixie is having a relaxing day!

William Kendall said...

That first is stunning.

RedPat said...

Pixie is having a restful day!

Cloudia said...

Thanks friends

Stewart M said...

A very nice post - most people seem to forget that leaning should be something to do every day!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne