Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Goodwill & Generosity

 A   L   O   H   A  !


Waikiki Remains Quiet & Iconic

Do not try to 

understand love, 

rather, stand in love 

and observe what 

happens around you.

Nityananda Das














Missing Events, People, Photo Opportunities!

Great occasions do not 

make heroes or cowards; 

they simply unveil them 

to our eyes. . . at last some 

crisis shows what 

we have become.

Brooke Foss Westcott






















Visiting Through 
Glass & Mask  Is Not The Same

This being human 

is a guest house. 

Every morning 

a new arrival. 

Welcome and 

entertain them all!    

Rumi
























Missing People-Watching in 
Bars/Pubs; Eating Fries/Chips

Every little thing 

counts in a crisis.

Jawaharlal Nehru














Beauty Awaits @ Waikiki Chateau




















In a time of domestic crisis, 

people of goodwill and 

generosity should be able 

to unite regardless 

of party or politics. 

John F. Kennedy





☊☋☊☋☊☋☄



We Love You,

                          Pixie & Cloudia






Linking To

23 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you both.

Mike said...

"Do not try to understand love..."
OK, not a problem!

Stewart M said...

Love the cat and bird pictures. Oh joy of joy, much of our lock down ends tonight!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Teresa said...

I love the picture of the women with their instruments. I am so glad that we can virtually visit on your blog! Thanks for sharing so much beauty and shots of Pixie the magnificent.

eileeninmd said...

Cute photos of Pixie, I like the photo with the bird too.
We should be united! Take care, enjoy your day!

rupam sarma said...

Awesome photos. Lovely Pixie :)

RedPat said...

Love the ladies in their kimonas. And of course Pixie & bird friend. We are all missing our friends.

Cloudia said...

Each of you is a raya of sunshine in my morning! Thanks dears

Karen said...

Terrific photos and quotes ~ Enjoy your week!

Sandee said...

Love them all, but the cat and the bird was my favorite.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

William Kendall said...

Pixie is focused!

My name is Erika. said...

Nice photos. Happy T day!

Kate Yetter said...

Wonderful quotes and pictures. I agree with so many of them. I love the photo of the musicians. So pretty!
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Pauline said...

The cheerfulness of this post is inspiring! Thank you.

Michelle said...

Awww...I love seeing Pixie :)

Peabea Scribbles said...

Fun quotes and photos; especially the pretty cat.

LA Paylor said...

amen sister, to all of it.
love the cat/and bird photo and the lovely palm with clouds.
LeeAnna

Yvonne said...

Love the photo of the two women, and of course Pixie.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Nice photos. I love seeing your beautiful cat. Happy T-Day!

CJ Kennedy said...

Wonderful photos and quotes. My favorite photo was Pixie watching the bird. Bird watching was Ink's favorite channel to watch. Happy T Day

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am leaving this generic message for everyone who visited and participated in T Tuesday. I want to thank you for visiting. You may have noticed I was offline off and on for three days. I kept losing electricity. Each time, I was able to visit a few people before the electricity went out again. The third time, I was leaving a comment for Valerie when I heard a huge BOOM. There was a flash of light, the windows and walls shook. It felt like an earthquake to me, but it only lasted a second or two. I believe they have finally fixed the electricity in my neighborhood. I won’t know until I get to explore the internet, but it may have been very local. I know I saw two bucket trucks driving up my street less than an hour after it happened. With no heat, the temperatures both nights dipped into the mid-20s F (low 4s C). Thanks for your participation and thanks for hopefully understanding why I was unable to visit for T this week. And thanks for your really kind comment, Cloudia.

Sharon Madson said...

Great quotes.. Love the cat! :) Have a great week!

betty-NZ said...

What fun photos!

It's great to see your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week !!