Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Light That Visits

A  L  O  H  A !


The most precious light is 

the one that visits you 

in your darkest hour!

Mehmet Murat ildan















You are where you need to be. 

Just take a deep breath.

Lana Parrilla
















We all have these 

shades in our nature, 

it's a spectrum 

within all of us. 

 Johnny Flynn




And a Shadow side too!

















. . . Take A  Beat. . . 

Wait for an

Angel to pass. . . 

















The people who love you 

will guide you 

like bright lights 

into the other worlds.

           Josephine Angelini



𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐋃𐊹


We Love You!

                          Pixie & Cloudia

9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

As always many thanks to you both for your beautiful and inspirational posts.

Nancy Chan said...

Whenever I see a plane, I feel like waving thinking the pilot will be looking down and able to see me waving. Beautiful sky.

Mike said...

"Just take a deep breath." to make sure you don't have COVID.

After I had a stent put in an artery I was put on a heart medicine that one of the side effects was shortness of breath. I never had shortness of breath before my heart problem. I did after. It turned out to be the medicine. They took me off of it and my SoB went away.

Teresa said...

Thanks for shining a light on our path to serenity and calm. Even our shadow finds love here, unless Pixie is burping after scarfing down a shadow. Hmmm.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sky series.
Take care, have a happy day!

RedPat said...

Lovely skies and a shy Pixie! ;-)

Anita said...

Nice quotes and photoes Cloudia!The sky is so beautiful :))

William Kendall said...

Pixie is contemplating how many naps she should take today.

Caro G said...

Those who love us are our lights.