Thursday, April 1, 2021

Spring Will Rise

 A  L  O  H  A  From Honolulu!

Walk tall as the trees, 

live strong as the mountains, 

be gentle as the spring winds, 

keep the warmth of the summer 

sun in your heart and 

the great spirit will always 

be with you.

Native American proverb








I've earned my stripes; 

I don't need to prove 

myself to anyone.

Stacey Dooley













The lamps are all different 

but the light is the same.

                       Rumi














Tell me to what 

you pay attention and I 

will tell you who you are.

Jose' Ortega Y Gasset


ⵔⴱⴲⵚⵙ


Love You,
              Pixie & Cloudia


Linking To

9 comments:

William Kendall said...

That first sky is a show stopper.

magiceye said...

Loved the 1st photo!

Mike said...

That pole is going to need replacing real soon. And see all the staples? Technicians that have to climb the poles hate staples and nails. They can make their climbing gaffs cut out and cause the tech to fall.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful sky, and I love the "stripes on stripes" shot! I've seen those pole markers and always wondered about what they mean.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

that first photo of the sky is amazing

Teresa said...

Love the skies and stripes!

Julie said...

WQonderful photos!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Native American proverb 💙💜

Michelle said...

I love that quote by Rumi. I will be putting that on my quote board in the kitchen :) Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend.