Saturday, October 2, 2021

Saturday On Her Dais

A L O H A From Honolulu!


Although the world

is full of suffering,

it is also full of

the overcoming of it.

    Helen Keller 




It is easier to achieve

a desired result in

short pieces.

     Gustav Mahler




Ua ola no i ka pane a ke aloha

There is life in a kindly reply.






Clerodendrum Ugandense 

'Blue Wings' 








If you flew high enough

you could always

find the sun.

Tom Clancy





I'd woken up early,

and I took a long time

getting ready to exist.

   Fernando Pessoa

ᬦᬦᬦᬦᬦᬦᬦᬦᬛ
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia



Linking To


15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Helen Keller was right. Then and now.

Mike said...

Well Fernando, I would have that problem if I had to wake up early too.

Teresa said...

The blue wings flower is beautiful. I don't think Pixie will have to worry about getting ready to exist when she wakes up. She looks like she's sleeping in for the weekend.

Breathtaking said...

Hello Cloudia,:=) I am pleased you have included a quote by the revered Portuguese poet Fernando Pessoa renowned in Portugal and world wide for his literature.

The blue flowers are almost fairy like in appearance so delicate and beautiful.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,
Lovely birds and a sweet shot of Pixie.
The sky and flower images are beautiful.
Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.
PS, I appreciate your comments and visit.

Shiju Sugunan said...

The Blue wings flower is fascinating.

My latest post:
http://craniumbolts.blogspot.com/2021/10/trip-to-jayamangali-blackbuck-reserve.html

rupam sarma said...

So beautiful birds, Loved all pics.
Happy weekend.

RedPat said...

I don't exist for a while when I wake up either. Pixie knows the feeling.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The Blue Wings looks a lot like the little wildflower we saw this week, Blue Curls! They must be country cousins!

Jenn Jilks said...

Your cat is so cute!

William Kendall said...

I can relate to Fernando and to Pixie.

Cloudia said...

Jolly!

WeedyMama said...

All these flower pictures make be want to buy a plane ticket.

Tummy tickles to Miss P.

Cloudia said...

After the health emergency you really should ❤️

Caro G said...

Fernando Pessoa knows me well. Those Blu wings look like tropical pansies, tho' their in the mint family. Ty friend