Saturday, November 13, 2021

Kindness Soothes

A L O H A From Honolulu!

No matter how hard the
world pushes against me,
within me, there's
something stronger
something better,
pushing right back.
   Camus




When the student is ready
the teacher will appear.
When the student
is truly ready...
The teacher
will Disappear.
     Tao Te Ching







Platonic Plumeria




Peace is not found
in a calmer storm,
It’s found in
a better boat.
Travis Meadows













Most people know
the physical senses, but
a lot of people don’t know
the soul’s senses: empathy,
trust, intuition, love
and harmony Steven Aitchison  



᱙᱙᱙᱙᱙᱙᱙᱙᱙᱙᱙
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia


Linking To






13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

The soul's senses are essential aren't they? To give and to receive.

Teresa said...

Great quotes today. I love the picture of the chicken coming to play with Pixie. Thanks for spreading love and kindness.

Mike said...

The first tree picture is my tree queue.

Gemel said...

Beautiful.

Jenn Jilks said...

We saw chickens the other day!
Lovely quotes. We're still coping with stress here. I need to relax.

RedPat said...

Pixie is spreading Niceness with her pics each day! ;-)

Cloudia said...

Thank you so much dears ❤️

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the plumeria...I have a ring with these flowers around the band. Enjoy your weekend!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia,

I always enjoy the quotes you share, more people need to know the soul's senses.
The plumeria is pretty. Cute shot of Pixie! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Michelle said...

That Plumeria is perfection. *Kisses* to Pixie

William Kendall said...

Pixie is just what I needed to see. I had a bad night.

Kay said...

I'm really happy that we can find a lot of kindness in Hawaii. I love how so many people here are open to talking to you everywhere you go. Have a happy Sunday, Cloudia.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Some profound quotes! I especially like the teacher and boat quotes.

My latest post:
https://craniumbolts.blogspot.com/2021/11/trip-to-saul-kere-lake.html