Sunday, November 14, 2021

Worthy Mandate

A L O H A From Honolulu!


Whatever you do,
do with kindness. Whatever you say,
say with kindness. Wherever you go,
radiate kindness.
Jonathan Lockwood Huie




The sky is the source
of light in nature –
and governs
everything.
 John Constable









Not just beautiful,
though- the stars are
like the trees
in the forest, alive
and breathing. And
they’re watching me.
  Haruki Murakami









Because of your
smile,
you make life
more beautiful.
  Thich Nhat Hanh





𖧧𖧧𖧧𖧧𖧧𖧧𖧧𖧧𖧧𖧧𖧧𖨩
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia
  














11 comments:

Teresa said...

Love this post! Pixie's smile is definitely beautiful, and this blog radiates beautiful kindness.

Elephant's Child said...

Kindness (and Pixie and you) are always welcome.

Mike said...

I can probably do and say but I don't know how good I'd be at radiating.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful quotes and beautiful images.
You make life more beautiful.
Take care, have a great new week!

Bob Bushell said...

Absolutely stunning cloud formation, brilliant Cloudia.

RedPat said...

Your palm trees make me smile and then you end with the kindness of Pixie!

William Kendall said...

Pixie is the tonic to a bad day.

ashok said...

Aloha!

Cloudia said...

I am so grateful to each of you. True friends!

Gemel said...

Always smile like you mean it.

Pixie looking super cute today.

Kay said...

I must say, I do see a lot of kindness here in Hawaii.