Saturday, February 26, 2022

Best Creatures

A L O H A From Honolulu!

So if diva means
giving your best, then
yes, I guess
I am a diva.
  Patti LaBelle






The best words for
resolving a disagreement
are, "I could be wrong."
    Brian Tracy





I am in the position of
judging people by the
best they've ever done
rather than the worst.
   Toni Morrison





Pacific Golden Plover,
Kolea [Hawaiian]
"Ko-Lay-Ah"





I want to be the
very best age,
whatever age I am.
  Ann-Margret





I am my best friend.
Other friends may
come and go, but
I am always here for me.
   Louise Hay









I am Not The Best,
But I Have The Potential
To Be Something Great. Anderson Silva

ᤦᤦᤦᤦᤦᤦᤦᤦᤦᤦᤦᤦᤦ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie


Linking To

12 comments:

Mike said...

The best age is right now.

Teresa said...

Great quotes today! I love the shot of Pixie's pretty face.

Bob Bushell said...

A blog filled with birds, so beautiful Cloudia.

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful clicks.
Happy weekend.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia

Beautiful captures of the birds, lizard and your sweet Pixie.
Great quotes and wise words. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

William Kendall said...

The little lizard is hoping you haven't seen it.

Shiju Sugunan said...

I like the quote on judging people by their best deeds and ignoring the worst. Nice bird captures!

21 Wits said...

Good morning Cloudia and Aloha to you and Pixie too, great critters and your quotes today are spot on. Funny thing I thought of you this morning as the sun was pouring through my window yes it was and of course I know you are sending it our way. Thank you.

RedPat said...

Another uplifting post, Cloudia.

Cloudia said...

Wonderful party today everyone! Thanks so much

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Pixie is always photogenic! Enjoy your weekend!

21 Wits said...

Lovely critters, and not just Pixie, the one bird looks as though it could walk right off the photo, nice catch. Your resting spot, such a rich greenery, stunning. Aloha from me to you and Pixie too.