Sunday, February 27, 2022

What I Always Hope To Be

A L O H A From Honolulu!

What would it mean to
live in a city whose people
were changing each other's
despair into hope?
Adrienne Rich


Aloha is
my joy, my love,
the reason I live;
What I hope to
share with people
and what I always
hope to be.
Danene Lunn









People only change
after they’ve felt understood.
The really good confidants
-the people we go to for wisdom-
are more like story editors
than sages. They take in
your story, accept it,
but prod you to
reconsider it so you can
change your relationship to
your past and future.
    David Brooks


* Resting Spot Moment*









I refuse
putting from me
the best that I am. Walt Whitman


Ours is a virtuous circle,
in which we are enriched
and enrich one another.
Extraordinary. And
I am extraordinarily
grateful for each of you.

ᎣᎣᎣᎣᎣᎣᎣᎣᎣᎣᎣᎣᎣᏊ
Love You,
 Cloudia & Pixie

Links





12 comments:

Teresa said...

I am grateful for this blog and for you and Pixie! Love the octopus at the bottom.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Lovely images and quotes. People can change and be the best they can be.
Aloha! Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and have a happy new week!

William Kendall said...

Pixie seems suspicious today.

RedPat said...

Seeing the palm tree was a treat on this dull cold day. ;-)

DeniseinVA said...

Always leave smiling, thanks Cloudia :)

Cloudia said...

Sincere thanks to each of you dears ❤️!

Amila said...

All these are beautiful. The mural is beautiful too.

Sami said...

Massive octopus mural. We also have an octopus mural in Fremantle, which I have posted in 2016.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia.

s.c said...

A great painted octopus there. I like it.

Sandee said...

Loved all the quotes and especially the last one. Pixie is always a delight to see too.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Rambling Woods said...

I have two orange tabby brothers who were dumped in a park as kittens. They will be 20 years old in a couple of months..They are Oliver and Elliott...Your Pixie is adorable...Michelle

Lydia C. Lee said...

When we used to go to Hawaii for Robotics I loved watching those canoes practice for the races in the morning. Also love that detail on the leaf - great shot!