Monday, February 28, 2022

Resigning My Commission

A L O H A From Honolulu!
I no longer feel
commissioned to explain
the already settled to
intractable people.





I've always been interested
in people and what they think
even taking a degree in Psychology and working to influence clients
to choose their own good.
But now feels the time
for me to step away from such
involved caring about
opinions of strangers.



Less convincing
BUT
More sharing with
the like-minded.
That's YOU!




Plumeria pudica is a
species of the genus
Plumeria, native to
Panama, Colombia
and Venezuela.
This profuse bloomer
has leaves in the
shape of a cobra's hood,
[Above the "d" in pudica]
and its flowers are white
with a yellow center.
   Wikipedia




   Red Vented Bulbul Link

Smile and encourage

the world you move through.

Avoid and don't engage

with angry people.

Keep moving. Move on.

Smile Kindly. Care.

Encourage what is Good.













Crazy
Cray will always
be Cray-Cray. Just give it it space,
continue doing the
right thing.



ણણણણણણણણણણણઊ



Links

T Tuesday

Our World Tuesday 

Travel Tuesday 

Happy Tuesday 

Pictorial Tuesday 

My Corner Of The World

Wild Bird Wednesday



Drink In The Park?



19 comments:

Teresa said...

You scared me. I thought you were giving up Comfort Spiral. Thanks for spreading love.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Friend

Mike said...

@Teresa - Me too!

"don't engage with angry people"
Sometimes that's hard to do.

William Kendall said...

Pixie is deciding how many hours to devote to naps.

RedPat said...

Be kind, smile, and avoid angry people. A lesson for today.

Cloudia said...

I love you pals!!🌹

magiceye said...

Beautiful captures and captions as always!

Jenn Jilks said...

I look forward to spring. You always remind me it is coming. Somewhere. Sometime!

Divers and Sundry said...

Ah, yes, ya gotta love the like-minded, but I still enjoy engaging with the cray cray ;)

Happy T Tuesday

Let's Art Journal said...

Gorgeous photos and words 😊. Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

Thank you for showing me this

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I believe if you love what you are doing, you will never work a day in your life. If it is ot fun anymore, it is time to move on.

Love the palm trees and the drinks in the park. Thanks for sharing these with us for T this Tuesday, Cloudia. Pixie knows cray-cray when she sees it.

Sharon Madson said...

Thanks. Happy T Day.

nwilliams6 said...

Cloudia, as always, inspiring words and beautiful pictures. I really look forward to your Tuesday posts. Your live in such a beautiful place! Happy T-day and sorry for the late visit!

DVArtsit said...

I so wish I had that weather here. Have a nice day.

Empire of the Cat said...

Nice to see the sunshine! Happy belated T Day Elle/EOTC xx

CJ Kennedy said...

Good advice, lovely pictures, especially the divine Miss Pixie. Happy T Day

Peabea Scribbles said...

I always enjoy seeing a bit of your world through photos. Hug the kitty for me. :)

pearshapedcrafting said...

Smiling kindly is always a good idea - it's a great investment - you get lots back! Love that bird too1 Hugs, Chrisx