Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Crown Flower Moments

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Far away there
in the sunshine are
my brightest aspirations.
I may not reach them,
but I can look up and
see their beauty, believe
in them and try to
follow where they lead.     
Louisa May Alcott



A person who has
good thoughts cannot
ever be ugly...




...if you have
good thoughts
they will shine out
of your face like
sunbeams and you
will always look lovely.
   Roald Dahl



Crown Flowers
Flowers always
make people better,
happier, and more helpful;
they are sunshine, food
and medicine for the soul.
Luther Burbank










Like a plant that
starts up in showers
and sunshine and
does not know which
has best helped
it to grow,
it is difficult to say
whether the hard things
or the pleasant things
did me the most good. Lucy Larcom



We have been
friends together
in sunshine and
in shade.
  Caroline Norton

փփփփփփփփփփփփփփփփփչ

Pixie & I

Joy in Your

Friendship!

.

Linking To




12 comments:

Teresa said...

Cool pictures today. The sky shot is glorious, but my favorites are Pixie chillin' and the egret in the bushes.

Mike said...

Sky shot is great.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Beautiful skies and lovely flowers.
The lizard, Egret and Pixie are all cute images.
Take care, enjoy your day and week ahead.

William Kendall said...

That bear sculpture catches my eye.

RedPat said...

Flowers certainly sooth the soul.

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you Cloudia :)

Michelle said...

Lovely photos. I always love to see the flowers. Looks like Pixie needs a nap :)

Jenn Jilks said...

My favourite hibiscus! Do they bloom year round? I am so anxious for flowers and I'm happy to see yours.

Cloudia said...

They are known for blooming all year, and there are some other varieties that bloom into December and start up again in February or early March. Then there are some that go dormant in November until April or May.

A tree will bloom for about two or three weeks, then cycle out and start over.

Thanks Dears

Duwan @MakeLikeAnApeman said...

What a lovely sky shot!

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, and suddenly I'm soaking up so many good and happy thoughts, from you comments and the gorgeous flowers and other photos too.

Lea said...

Great photos! Interesting quotes!
Have a blessed day!