Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Therefore I Know Triumph

A L O H A From Honolulu!

 Live your life now
so that whatever
you do gives
some sunshine... Stephen Richards



To be forever
looking beyond is
to remain blind
to what is here. Alan Watts


I believe a kid who is
playing is not alone.
There is something
brought alive during play,
and this something,
when played,
seems to play back. Lynda Barry







Your "Special"
is not your clothes,
Your pose, or being
given a rose.

Your Special was
before all that
arose.









Thank you for my unique life.
I have known suffering,
therefore I know triumph.

Have been lonely
therefore I appreciate the
people in my life.

I have been seriously ill.
Therefore I am grateful
everyday for my health.

Many of my friends did not
survive beyond young adulthood.
Therefore I am grateful
for my age.

Thank you for
bringing us
to this day.

ꯁ ꯁ ꯁ ꯁ ꯁ ꫧ
Love You,
         Cloudia & Pixie



Links

Travel Tuesday 

Happy Tuesday 

Pictorial Tuesday 

Wild Bird Wednesday

signs2



The rose-ringed parakeet,
also known as the
ring-necked parakeet, is a
medium-sized parrot
in the genus Psittacula,
of the family Psittacidae.
      Wikipedia

14 comments:

rupam sarma said...

Awesome pics, Loved the post.

Elephant's Child said...

Beautiful - including the lovely Pixie of course.

Cloudia said...

Jolly!

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, you know I'm feeling the love of all your quotes today, well and really each and every single day I stop by. I'm always going to my fee good places. Hugs to you and Pixie too.

Sandi said...

Love the thankfulness at the end. 💙

Adorapurr said...

I so enjoy reading your blog with it's beautiful pictures. I'm sorry you have been ill, so I'm attaching healing purrs in my comment. Wishing you a beautiful day tomorrow. Love, Dori

Sandee said...

Love all the quotes and the beautiful photography. I love seeing Pixie the best.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

RedPat said...

A happy post, Cloudia.

Fun60 said...

That first photo is a gem. Carpe Diem as they say.

Teresa said...

Awesome post today, Cloudia. Pixie looks radiant. That last bit of writing is stellar.

Lillian "sognafaret" said...

Thank you for showing me such a wonderful place

William Kendall said...

Very well said, Cloudia.

Tom said...

...wonderful quotes as always.

Linda said...

Strange names, this Psittacula and Psittacidae!