Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Which Once Existed

A L O H A From Honolulu!

There are so many people...
that are not making it to
the age where their hair
starts to gray. And so
when I see my gray hair,
it actually is a blessing because
it means that, yes, I'm getting
older and I'm still here. Tia Mowry 


Wandering re-establishes
the original harmony
which once existed between
human and universe.
Anatole France



We all struggle at times
and when you see somebody struggling, you think, ‘Gee, that guy is being a jerk. Well, sometimes you’re that jerk. Dwight Lambert
Cease striving. 
Then there will 
be transformation.
           Zhuangzi






A child of five
would understand this. Send someone to fetch
a child of five. Groucho Marx

ⴰⵔⵙⴱⴲⵀⵁⵕ
Love You
Cloudia & Pixie

They Got Together!

Linking to

14 comments:

Mike said...

My mind must be at one with the universe as it is wandering most of the time.

Teresa said...

Grateful for my gray hair and this most excellent blog. I love it that the lizards got together and have ceased their striving. Pixie is the queen of ceaseless cessation of striving. Thanks for posting the rainbow, too. We need more of them.

Cloudia said...

Joy! Love you both ❤️

Elephant's Child said...

Hooray for rainbows. And grey hair (though my first appeared when I was fifteen). Hooray for you and Pixie too.

Breathtaking said...

Good morning from a very grey Portugal, the exact opposite of your great set of colourful pictures.:=)

Cloudia, I could kiss you!:=) I have been searching for such a long time for the ID of that insect. Thank you SO much for the ID.
All the best.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful scenes and skies! It is always a treat to see a rainbow.
Love the gecko and sweet Pixie. Take care, enjoy your day!

William Kendall said...

A beautiful rainbow.

Jenn Jilks said...

Lovely rainbow!
Pixie is the start, but the lizard is wonderful!

RedPat said...

Glad the couple managed to meet finally.

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely photos and great quotes ~ love the cat photo Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter, and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

DeniseinVA said...

Those lizards I remember from my trips. They are very pretty! Great photos and wise words. Enjoyed the first one particularly today. Thank you Cloudia and Aloha :)

Gemel said...

Without my daily wanderings I would be lost.
Love those lizards.

Sandee said...

Beautiful shots. Love the lizards and love seeing Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Andree said...

I love the . . . geckos? lizards? They are so beautiful.