Sunday, February 12, 2023

Going To Be

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Morning Beach Before Bevy

Renew your mind
every morning with
pure thoughts.
Lailah Gifty Akita



Back Street Still Life

Step onto a clean slate
each morning and you
will be miles ahead
of the rest.
   Michelle C. Ustaszeski








Romantic Robot

I get up every morning and
it's going to be a great day.
You never know when
it's going to be over so
I refuse to have a bad day.
Paul Henderson




Levitating Paw
One morning I shot an
elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my
pajamas I'll never know. Groucho Marx

𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩵𐩾

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie


Linking To

13 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the before and after bevy pictures of the beach. Pixie is not worried about elephants getting caught in her fur because she grooms herself regularly. Cool still life shots. Thanks for a glorious day.

Cloudia said...

Thanks T

Mike said...

My mind automatically renews each morning because I can't remember what I did the day before.

roentare said...

The backstreet shot is very good

William Kendall said...

Pixie knows the importance of good grooming.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The palm trees are so pretty, love the shadow shots.
Pixie has no worries. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

21 Wits said...

Good morning Cloudia I love these action shots for your city streets always fun to see. Your opening quote is something I've really been focusing on lately, as winter is up and down and down and as of this weekend it's open up the windows. Almost. I did in my car though, and it that ever refreshing! Aloha to you and Pixie too!

RedPat said...

Love the 2 beach shots. I would love to be in the 1st one, Cloudia.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like the shadow on the building radiated by the palm tree. And I LOVE the palm tree shots. A great mural that feels a bit like Sun Tsu. Pixie looks a bit distracted today. Great shots and lovely quotes, Cloudia! Laughed out loud at the romantic robot!



rupam sarma said...

Beautiful quotes.
Awesome clicks.
Have a nice week ahead.

Iris Flavia said...

Wonderful words and place, and mural.
Ahhh, so wonderful, can´t wait for winter and darkness being over.

magiceye said...

Delightful captures and wise words.

Sami said...

Love the Paul Henderson quote :) Nice mural too. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia