Saturday, February 11, 2023

Just For You

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leave you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing, and listen as Heaven whispers, do you like it? I did it just for you. Max Lucado




It was only a sunny smile,
and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and
made the day worth living. F. Scott Fitzgerald


Remember You are stronger than you think. Your heart is bigger than you know.



Pause- For an Angel To Pass





Somehow, always, everything is okay when it's just the two of us alone together. Nina Lane


ꔚꔚꔚꔚꔚꔚꕊ

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

.





14 comments:

roentare said...

Life through your mindfulness approach

Mike said...

"Say nothing"
That is NOT a problem for me.

Teresa said...

Rainbows and Pixie and looks of love. Thanks for spreading light and happiness.

William Kendall said...

A noble looking dog.

RedPat said...

Dusty will be in my head all day, Cloudia.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Love the rainbow, the cute pup and Pixie.
The Egret is lovely. Beautiful photos!
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I always love your quotes and pics of Pixi! Happy weekend to you both!

Jenn Jilks said...

Rainbow, birds, hibiscus! You live in paradise!

Shiju Sugunan said...

Great photos again. Rainbow and hibiscus are my favorites.

Anni said...

As always another wonderful collection of photos!! I lost my pink hibiscus because we got a light freeze!!

Hello! Thanks for linking in at IRBB this week.

21 Wits said...

I just adore that chilling pup you posted, on Facebook too! Your flowers pull at my heartstrings, yes so beautiful. I always take with me such beauty; it confirms one day here too will happen. Aloha please keep sending us sunshine!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

You always successfully illustrate the beauty of nature

Adam Jones said...

Wise words, and I love the Egret and the chilled out dog.

Arun Goyal said...

Beautiful shade of Hibiscus, The Little Egret is adorable . Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.