Saturday, February 18, 2023

If Realized

A L O H A From Honolulu!

If you realized how powerful
your thoughts are,
you would never think
a negative thought.
 Peace Pilgrim



If it takes your breath away, then you'll fit in nicely. If you don't feel anything, then maybe you don't belong here. Veronica Randolph Batterson


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, it empties today of its strength. Corrie ten Boom


Life, for all its privations, is a luminous thing. You have to risk it. Jeanette Winterson



My fake plants died because
I did not pretend
to water them.
Mitch Hedberg 





We do this not
because it's easy,
but because we
thought it would
be easy.


ゐゐゐゐゐゐゐゐゐわ

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia




15 comments:

roentare said...

Love your variety of photos. The red sky is quite impressive

Teresa said...

Love the quote from Corrie ten Boom, and the shot of Pixie wondering why the plant looks like it's dying. Will she fake water it? That is the million dollar question.

William Kendall said...

Pixie sees something worth sniffing.

Cloudia said...

Thank you so much dears!

Mike said...

I thought taking care of fake plants would be easy.

RedPat said...

The words that you choose always resonate with me. Love that sky shot.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Pixie is enjoying the attention! Love all the quotes and really need to take them to heart!

Anita said...

oh Pixie is so cute!How old is she now?She is very beautiful

The quotes today are very nice-Something to think about!
Wish you a happy Fastelavends weekend!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Love the moon photo and the pretty blooms.
Cute shot of Pixie smelling the flowers.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Lydia C. Lee said...

That's the second time this week I've seen thequote about doing it becahse we thought it would be easy. Wonder what the universe is trying to tell me?? #GardenAffair

Bill said...

The moon photo is absolutely beautiful. I like the Peace Pilgrim quote, it's so true.

Fundy Blue said...

I love the Corrie ten Boom quote. She was a heroine during my childhood. Aloha!

Shiju Sugunan said...

Wow! I like the sky, hibiscus, snail, pigeon, all pics are excellent.

DeniseinVA said...

I always love your photos on words but the fake flower spoke to me today. I have the same one in my bedroom drawer brough home from our last trip several years ago now :) Happy weekend to you and Pixie my friend!

DrumMajor said...

Pixie is wondering if that's pretty catnip, or legal weed? Linda in Kansas